Tallahassee Fire Department Release
Tallahassee, FL - Call came in at 4:12 am on November 1st in reference to an evacuated townhome on fire at 2800 Donovan Ct.
Notes advise that the fire started on the back deck and spread up the back, and the roof was on fire. The first unit was on scene at 4:17 am stating that the structure was a 2-story structure, with fire in the back.
At 4: 21, firefighters were supplied laying line and were charging the hydrant at 4:24 am.
The fire was extinguished without injuries.
4 people were displaced in the unit and received Red Cross assistance.
Fire caused when unattended portable fire pit on back deck spread from its container. Damage estimate is unknown at this time.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.