Morning Fire Displaces Four

By: Tallahassee Fire Department Email
By: Tallahassee Fire Department Email

Tallahassee Fire Department Release

Tallahassee, FL - Call came in at 4:12 am on November 1st in reference to an evacuated townhome on fire at 2800 Donovan Ct.

Notes advise that the fire started on the back deck and spread up the back, and the roof was on fire. The first unit was on scene at 4:17 am stating that the structure was a 2-story structure, with fire in the back.

At 4: 21, firefighters were supplied laying line and were charging the hydrant at 4:24 am.

The fire was extinguished without injuries.
4 people were displaced in the unit and received Red Cross assistance.

Fire caused when unattended portable fire pit on back deck spread from its container. Damage estimate is unknown at this time.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 176756811 -
Gray Television, Inc.