News Release: Tallahassee Police Department
As part of this year’s Downtown New Year’s Eve Celebration, the following roads will be closed during setup, event, and tear down on December 31st-
- Duval Street @ Pensacola Street (beginning at 7am, northbound traffic will be directed west onto Pensacola until 6pm.)
- Duval Street @ St. Augustine (beginning at 6pm, no traffic will be allowed north of this intersection)
- Pensacola Street @ Adams Street (beginning at 10am, no traffic will be allowed west of this intersection)
- Duval Street @ College (beginning at 1pm, no traffic will be allowed north to this intersection)
- Jefferson @ Adams (beginning at 5pm, no traffic will be allowed west of this intersection)
City Hall employees will be allowed access to the Kleman garage as well as employee parking under City Hall via Jefferson Street. However, beginning at 1pm, Kleman garage will only be able to exit via the Bronough Street access. Beginning at 5pm, entry into Kleman will only be available through the Bronough Street access.