By: Winnie Wright
July 28, 2014
A gas leak evacuates home and businesses in one Valdosta neighborhood.
Valdosta Fire Chief, Freddie Broome, said the city was working on the intersection of Toom Street and West Adair Street this morning when they hit a gas line.
Spilling large amount of gas.
The evacuation has since been lifted and the gas lines have been fixed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.