News Release: Wakulla County BOCC
SATURDAY, MARCH 22, 2014
340 Trice Lane - Public Works Annex
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
FOR WAKULLA COUNTY RESIDENTIAL HOUSEHOLDS
AND CONDITIONALLY EXEMPT SMALL QUANTITY GENERATORS ONLY!
(CESQGs MUST REGISTER BY MARCH 17TH AT 926-7616)
What's under your kitchen sink, in your garage, in your bathroom, and on the shelves in your laundry room?
* Household cleaners -- such as oven cleaners, wood and metal cleaners and polishers, toilet bowl cleaners, disinfectants, drain openers.
* Automotive products -- such as oil and fuel additives, grease and rust solvents, carburetor and fuel injector cleaners, air conditioning refriger-ants, starter fluids, body putty, antifreeze/coolant, contaminated motor oil, gasoline, diesel and kerosene
* Home maintenance and improvement products -- such as paint, paint thinners, paint strippers and removers, adhesives
* Lawn and garden products -- such as herbicides, pesticides/rodenticides, fungicides, wood preservatives
*Electronics (anything that plugs into an electric outlet) -- such as old computers, computer parts, televisions, DVD players, VCR’s, radios, cell phones, satellite dishes, and other small appliances
* Miscellaneous – all batteries such as lithium, alkaline, car and button batteries, fingernail polish remover, pool chemicals, photo processing chemicals, reactive material, aerosols/compressed gas, fluorescent bulbs and tubes
NO TIRES – NO BIOLOGICAL WASTES
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.