1) Our mobile site provides the ability to view news story comments in the mobile versions of content.
2) Our mobile site also allows content sharing functionality, including Email to Friend and Send to Facebook
3) If a particular device is detected properly and supports it, links from Google, online newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, and other web programs will take viewers to the mobile version of that particular story or link automatically.
1) Devices will automatically be redirected to the mobile version of the site.
2) As soon as possible, you should reset any bookmarks or favorites to the new mobile address.
3) Our mobile site makes improved analytics and reporting possible.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.