- Florida State finished off an undefeated home season with Shakayla Thomas scoring 13 points and Brittany Brown adding 10 points and 12 rebounds in a 72-52 win over North Carolina State Thursday night.
- A man accused of throwing his 5-year-old daughter over a Tampa bridge is being sent to a prison mental facility until he's capable of understanding the first-degree murder charges he's facing.
- The knife-wielding masked ISIS militant seen in a number of beheading videos and dubbed "Jihadi John" has been named as Mohammed Emwazi, a London man who headed for Syria in 2012, by two media organizations.
- Spacewalking astronauts breezed through a lube and cable job outside the International Space Station. But afterward, one of the men reported water in his helmet, scarily reminiscent of a near-drowning in orbit two years ago.
- The mother of Trayvon Martin says she's disappointed that federal prosecutors decided not to charge a neighborhood watch volunteer with a hate crime for killing her son three years ago.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.