Updated: 7:23 AM
- Defense attorneys say they will likely appeal after the last three defendants in the hazing death of a Florida A&M University drum major were found guilty of manslaughter and felony hazing.
- The promoters of an event billed as "Freaknik" are calling off their annual gathering at Panama City Beach due to the public's reaction to events that happened during the recent spring break.
- The White House says U.S. counterterrorism operations killed American and Italian hostages held by al-Qaida, as well as two Americans who were working with the terror organization.
- An outbreak of canine flu has sickened more than 1,000 dogs in the Midwest, killing a handful and stirring concern among animal lovers nationwide that the highly contagious virus could strike their pets.
- Lawyers for the parents of Michael Brown, the unarmed 18-year-old who was fatally shot by a police officer in a St. Louis suburb, have announced they plan to file a civil lawsuit against the city of Ferguson on Thursday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.