MSN reports scoring great "Black Friday" deals doesn't require stress, getting up before dawn or waiting in lines that rival those at Disneyland.
You can get even better deals on this busy shopping day by shopping online.
Just in case you like the real shopping experience here are a few tips according to MSN that will ensure you get deals on Black Friday:
1. Scan as many retail ads as you can before the day.
2. Read reviews of the products you're considering.
3. Use price-comparison search engines to come up with the lowest bottom-line prices, including taxes and shipping.
4. Search for coupon codes and free shipping deals.
5. Check price-matching and return policies at retailers where you are likely to make a purchase.
6. Hit the online stores early -- as early as Thanksgiving or 12:01 on Black Friday morning -- to get deals before they sell out.
7. Visit to your target retailers through sites that offer cash-back discounts on your purchases.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.