ORANGE PARK, Fla. (AP) -- Holiday fireworks sparked a house fire
in north Florida.
Clay County Fire Rescue reports that firefighters responded to
the Orange Park home Saturday. Flames were coming out of the roof
and spreading through the attic. The fire was under control after
about 15 minutes, but much of the attic was damaged.
Officials say the fire started after the homeowner put used
fireworks inside a trash can, causing the house's eaves and an
adjacent wood fence to ignite.
No injuries were reported
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.