Psychiatrist: Casey Anthony Had No Mental Illness

By: Associated Press
By: Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- January 11, 2012 -

A psychiatrist says in newly-released depositions that Casey Anthony had no evidence of mental illness.

The depositions of two psychiatrists who evaluated Anthony were unsealed Wednesday by a Florida judge.

One of the psychiatrists, Jeff Danziger, says the results of a psychological test that Anthony took were normal, something he regarded as surprising.

Casey Anthony is serving a year of probation at an undisclosed location in Florida on a check fraud charge. The 25-year-old was acquitted last July of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a trial that captured the nation's attention.

Transcripts of the deposition had been sealed but the Orlando Sentinel asked the court to make them public and a judge unsealed them.

• by Carly Location: . on Jan 12, 2012 at 09:02 AM
    I so agree with you Kevin..the trail was a complete joke..and I'm sad to say this..but the shread of faith I had in our justice system..I lost that day.
  • by God Bless America Location: tally on Jan 11, 2012 at 03:43 PM
    The jury had the mental illness.
  • by Kevin aka Reality Location: Monticello on Jan 11, 2012 at 01:38 PM
    First off , the trial was a joke. Whomever couldnt figure out that a child with duct tape across its mouth buried in a wooded area ...equals murder ought to have THEIR head examined. More so , the Old examiner that couldnt figure out that if you cut the skull , it would shatter where did he get his Degree ? K mart? Just like O.J. it was a complete miscarriage of Justice.
  • by M Bradley on Jan 11, 2012 at 01:17 PM
    I still think she is hoy
  • by LC2 on Jan 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM
    I would like a Psychiatrist to examine her Psychiatrist.
  • by GA girl Location: Georgia on Jan 11, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    No she's just crazy as hell. How could anyone go out and party knowing your child was dead. And in my opinion most psychiatrist are a little crazy and think outside of the box. Just my opinion though and opinions are like a__es everyone has one. They are all wackoooo.
      by gaboy on Jan 11, 2012 at 07:19 PM in reply to GA girl
      you cant talk like that here.
  • by oh my word on Jan 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    No she is just a whacked job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 137104133 - wctv.tv/a?a=137104133