Twin Brothers to Deploy on 9/11

By: Kevin Landers Email
By: Kevin Landers Email

August 8, 2011 -

SGT. Joshua Reissig is headed to Afghanistan along with his twin brother Jacob.

"Me and my brother are the only Xray techs that are going over so I got to watch out over him somehow," said Jacob.

Joshua will have to say goodbye to his wife and son gabriel who he hardly knows. "He was just born on Monday. He was 7 pounds, 15 ounces and he was 19 inches long," said Joshua

The two brothers will deploy September 11th. Joshua's wife Whitney is doing her best make sure their son remembers his father when he's gone. "I just really want to make sure my son recognizes his voice so we got like recordable books."

Jacob also has a wife he'll have to leave behind. The brothers were not suppose to deploy together, but that all changed when someone in the unit couldn't go.

The decision to deploy together was not what the family wanted, but the twins believe it will help both of them deal with dangers of Afghanistan. "We've always looked out for each other so might as well look after each other at war," said Joshua.

Their unit --the 684th medical battalion was honored in Westerville.
Each member received a flag and a pole as a way to thank them for their service.

• by Ken Location: Tallahassee on Aug 8, 2011 at 06:42 PM
    Anon, Hitler bombed the Reichstag to gain power. The Gulf of Tonkin attack, which did not happen and has been declassified got us into the Vietnam war and cost up 50,000 lives. Hitler said that Poland attacked first and killed some folks and put them in polish uniforms for proof. It is called a false flag attack. Wiki leaks revealed a few years ago that our military training manuals teach false flag attacks to captains and above. This is all public record. I see no evidence that you debate at all. I just hope truth seeking people will read these words and check the facts for themself and make up their own minds. Please attack me again and again. If it unlocks only one mind it will be worth it. And if anyone has a counter to what I say please jump in.
      by Brutal Capital City, Florida on Aug 9, 2011 at 01:30 AM in reply to Ken
      Take a shot of Johnny Walker Red Label when you open that next bag of Cheetos...Area 51! Creatures from Jupiter! Dugway Proving Grounds!
  • by Ken Location: Tallahassee on Aug 8, 2011 at 05:13 PM
    Anon says I am a weirdo. I bet anon would say I was out of my mind if I said Nato had formed a clandestine stay behind army after world war II that was responsible bombings of trains,school busses, government buildings, ect. hundreds of innocent lives taken. It was called Operation Gladio. It is a matter of public record. But anon will just call me a weirdo blather about how crazy I am. Anon will not google it and read it and investigate further like looking into public records in Italy where some of our military heros were prosecuced. But for other people with a little curiosity please investigate. By the way as I am typing this I am reading "brutal". To you I say that nothing say is to this mother or to you. It is to people who might like a little more info. If you would read the blog you would know that the people who are giving their facts and opinions are from the highest level of our military and society. Example Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter, and over 3000 others. But you will not go and learn what they say will you. And by the way who ever comes for me better bring more than words! And I will cower to nobody, I am commited to the cause of liberty. If the troops are fighting for my freedoms, why do we keep loosing them more and more? I challenge you to investigate. Put your emotions aside, our country is more important than your ego or your feelings. As for my grammer care not I. Again I challenge you to debate me with substance and not childish name calling.
  • by Brutal Location: Capital City, Florida on Aug 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    Ken, you are just a Loser with a capital 'L.' I don't think you are funny, I have a lot of hatred for clowns like you that dishonor members of our forces, and casualties. You are a clown, do you have big feet, or do you just juggle? Yes Ken, I think you have that tin-foil hat sir wrapped a little too tight. You're friends laugh at you, they think you're a psychopath! Do not end a sentence with a preposition. "...information that you are obviously not aware of." Please, you thug, leave this new mother and her patriot husband alone with your stupid conspiracy theories, and your rude blog concerning some plot. Obviously you should be locked away by these martians and government agencies that now know that you know?!?! Lock your doors! Watch the night sky for them black helicopter thingees with the silencer, like the one carrying an attack team that took out U.B.L. I am for sure, that they are looking for you. You must understand that when you put s*** out-there like that {www} it stays forever. Think about this you wingnut! The late-great blues singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse was on one-of-those watchlists! Think about that the next time you open a bag of Cheetos! Amy couldn't fly to the U.S. to pick-up her grammy's. Your next stop? Either area 51, or Dugway Proving Grounds, Utah.
      by Ken on Aug 8, 2011 at 05:57 PM in reply to Brutal
      Brutal, I have to come back to you. You say you have hatred me for dishonoring members of our armed forces. Well, for your information I served in the U.S. Navy. I love our Republic and I recognize that the powers that have taken control over it are out of control criminals. My fight is with these criminals. The same ones who repeatedly expose out troops to say nuclear experiments, psyco tropic drugs, agent orange, depleted uranium ect. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton just months ago admitted that we shot up Guatamalan childred with syphalis. They did the same to black men in Tuskegee. This is all a mater of public record. But I am the bad quy for pointing this out. Yes I have had friends laugh at me. And I have had them come back after they learned the truth. It doesn't take courage to fight for a popular cause. If you were in touch with our troops you would know that alot of them are waking up to the coruption. I say that it is you that dishonors the troops by sitting on your aXX and typing childish dribble rather than searching for the truth and calling out our government for getting them in useless, illegal and unending wars. If I am wrong go and research this web site with 3000 members of military, government workers, engineers, pilots and other professionals and prove me and them wrong. And if you want to continue to threaten me I will supeona your ip address and come after you!
  • by Ken Location: Tallahassee on Aug 8, 2011 at 07:55 AM
    Kevin Landers Thank you for the nice emotional story. Sure to drum up support for unpopular war. Reconnecting the war to the emotions of 9/11. Now I would like to see you or one of your fellow journalist to do investigative reporting on 9/11. The following link will provide a weslth of information for your edification. You may believe me to be typing this in my underwear wearing a tinfoil hat eating cheetos, but if you check out this link I am sure that you will find someone you respect giving you information that you are obviously not aware of. It is my honest hope that you and other readers will investigate this link. Our Republic is in trouble. Our people deserve real journalism, however they must wake up and demand it. http://patriotsquestion911.com/
      by Anonymous on Aug 8, 2011 at 01:16 PM in reply to Ken
      Weirdo. The link you provide has no evidence, just a bunch of people and their public comments. This is just a bunch of opinion, and has no real bearing on any truth to what happened on 9/11. So what you're really saying to all the world is that you are not intelligent enough to make up your own mind, and you have to depend on someone else to tell you what to think. Please stop telling us how stupid you are
        by Ken on Aug 8, 2011 at 04:39 PM in reply to
        There is more evidence on that web site than than the what YOU know. It would take you weeks to read it all. You have no counter other than to call names. You present nothing. You are not worth my time, but I will continue because others will see your superficiality. You can call me stupid weirdo all you want, you only point out you lack of ability to debate. I challenge you to come at me with some substance. For all others Please go to http://patriotsquestion911.com/. I would love to convers with someone capable of making an arguement. I do not think that I have all the answers, but I certainly have more than anon. I like to believe that I can learn from anyone. Anon I will keep listening, however this would be more productive if you would come with some inteligence and not just childish name calling.
          by Anonymous on Aug 8, 2011 at 05:57 PM in reply to Ken
          I don't debate things with losers. Get a life. I made up my mind on this subject a long time ago, and although I believe that the government has not released all the 9/11 information it has, I also don't believe in all the conspiracy theories either. It really takes someone with a weak mind to get to a position like your in.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 127221303 - wctv.tv/a?a=127221303