Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Man Convicted in Double Murder Scheduled to Die
15 mins ago
- A Florida man convicted of a double murder more than three decades ago is scheduled to die.
VPD Arrests Suspect in Downtown Sexual Assault, Robbery
Posted: 5:13 PM
- The Valdosta Police Department has arrested a man in connection with a robbery and sexual assault earlier this month.
TPD Arrests 2 in Local Credit Card Fraud Case
Posted: 2:47 PM
- Tallahassee Police say a woman from Texas reported what she believed to be fraudulent charges on her credit card.
Trial Delayed for Mom of Missing Florida Toddler
Posted: 12:19 PM
- A judge has delayed the trial of the mother of a missing Florida toddler until early next year.
2 Killed in Thomas County Accident Sunday
Posted: 10:54 AM
- A man and woman were killed in Thomas County in an accident involving a semi-truck Sunday afternoon.
Photo of Dog with Duct Tape Muzzle Prompts Investigation
Posted: 7:45 AM
- A photo shared on Facebook depicting a dog with duct tape wrapped tightly around its mouth spawned both outrage on social media and a police investigation in Connecticut.
One Killed in Gadsden County Hit and Run
- Authorities are searching for the driver in a Gadsden County hit and run that left one person dead.
Ahead of Busy Travel Season, Card Skimmers in Overdrive at Gas Stations
- Two Miami residents are facing federal charges for allegedly installing credit card skimmers at gas pumps in South Florida. The case is another reason to be wary heading into the busiest travel season of the year.
AAA's 'Tow 2 Go' Service Aims to Keep Impaired Drivers Off Roads
- Travel group AAA says it is trying to keep the busy roads safe by offering a driver-and-car towing service this weekend in an attempt to keep potential drunk drivers off of the road.
Man Who Killed Wife, Put Photo Online, Found Guilty
- A jury has convicted a South Florida man of second-degree murder after he killed his wife and posted a photo of her corpse on Facebook.
Two Juveniles Arrested in Tallahassee Car Dealership Burglary
- Two juveniles have been arrested following the burglary of a Tallahassee car dealership.
Arrest Made in $100,000 Bingo Theft Case
- A woman is behind bars, accused of stealing over $100,000 from the Tallahassee Moose Lodge's bingo sales.
Grady County Residents Convicted of Burning Houses in Insurance Scam
- Three people from Cairo have been convicted in an insurance scam.
Official: Ex-Prison Guards Took Part in Painkiller Distribution Ring
- Authorities in north Florida say more than 50 people, including 10 former corrections officers, participated in a painkiller distribution ring that involved sneaking the drugs into Florida State Prison.
Local Man Sentenced in Horse Neglect Case
- A Leon County man was sentenced Friday after being convicted of several charges related to horse neglect.
Escaped Inmates Now in Custody, Family Ties Connected to Escape
- After days of searching, Joshua Fountain and James Waldron are now in custody
Man Steals Beer Truck, Runs Over Own Leg
- Columbus police say a man has been hospitalized after stealing a beer truck and then running himself over as he tried to elude police.
Officials: 2 Dead in Murder-Suicide at Tampa Hospital
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies have released the name of the man they say fatally shot a woman at a Tampa hospital and then shot himself.
Deadly 2014 Gas Station Shooting Trial Ends
- Trial ends with confusion, Selvin Shaw enters plea instead
Armed Robbery Reported Near FAMU Campus
- Tallahassee police are searching for two suspects in an armed robbery near FAMU's campus.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers