Big Bend Crime Stoppers
1 Suspect Arrested in Orlando Nightclub Shooting
- Police say they've made an arrest in the shooting at an Orlando nightclub last weekend that left two people dead and another 10 injured.
Steinhatchee Man Arrested for Murder
- The Taylor County Sheriff's Office has arrested 49-year-old Raymond Joseph Parker Jr. in Tallahassee.
Man Who Threatened Mosque Pleads Guilty to Hate Crime
- A Florida man accused of threatening to firebomb a mosque last fall has pleaded guilty to a hate crime in federal court.
FBI, LCSO Release New Details on Robbery, Kidnapping Suspect
- Grand jury reviews shooting of bank robbery suspect, says use of force was justified
2 Arrested in Franklin County Drug Bust
- Two people are behind bars in Franklin County on drug charges.
Suspect in Sexual Assault at TCC Health Center Arrested
- A suspect in a sexual assault on the campus of Tallahassee Community College's Ghazvini Center has been arrested.
Feds Accuse Georgia Prison Guards of Taking Bribes, Drug Trafficking
- More than 40 prison guards and officers in Georgia have been indicted on charges of accepting bribes and drug trafficking.
VPD Arrests Two on Prostitution Charges
- Two women are facing prostitution charges in Valdosta.
Meigs Mayor's Arrest Has Community Fighting for Reputation
- Residents are speaking out about the recent arrest of Meigs mayor Linda Harris and say her ongoing trouble with the law is hurting the town's reputation.
Teen Charged with Taking Gun on School Bus
- Authorities say a Tampa Bay area teen was arrested after another student reported that he was loading a handgun on a school bus.
Deputies: Florida Teen Dies After Shooting Linked to Hoverboard
- Authorities in Florida say an 18-year-old lost his balance on a hoverboard and accidentally shot his 13-year-old cousin in the back of the head.
Quadruple Murder Trial Delayed Again
- Judge sets new trial date in August
Fries with That? Man Accused of Tossing Gator at Drive-Thru
- Alligators have been used as shoes, briefcases, university mascots, lunch and now, authorities say, a deadly weapon.
State Won't Press Charges Against Chiles Coach Accused of Hitting Student
- The former Chiles High School track and field coach will not face charges for allegedly hitting a student.
Grand Jury Indicts Duo Accused of Southern Jewelry Robberies
- Prosecutors say a woman and man accused of robbing jewelry stores across the South have been indicted by a federal grand jury in northern Florida.
Judge to Rule Later on Middle School Killer's Resentencing
- A judge will decide later this month whether to impose a new sentence on a South Florida man convicted of fatally stabbing his middle school friend when both were 14.
Suspect in Valdosta Home Invasion Arrested
- A man has been arrested in connection to a home invasion and armed robbery in Valdosta.
Man Suspected in Florida Toddler's Death Pleads Guilty
- A man suspected of being involved in the death of a Florida toddler has pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter and other charges weeks after leading authorities to the child's remains.
Search for Missouri Suspects Ends in Deadly Panhandle Shootout
- A sheriff's sergeant in the Florida Panhandle says the search for a Missouri couple suspected in a series of robberies and abductions in Alabama and Georgia ended in a shootout that killed the man and left the woman wounded.
Suspect Killed, Deputy Wounded During Standoff
- Authorities say a man is dead following a shootout with Florida deputies during a brief standoff outside an Ocala gas station.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers