Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Man Accused of Trafficking Teen at Tallahassee Motel
Updated: 11:27 PM
- A Tallahassee man is behind bars accused of human trafficking.
Concerned Valdosta Citizen Leads Police to Burglary Arrest
Posted: 12:03 PM
- A concerned citizen's tip led Valdosta police to stop an ongoing burglary Sunday.
Man Taken to Hospital after Being Shot by Panhandle Deputy
Posted: 6:36 AM
- One person was injured during a standoff with a sheriff's deputy in the Florida Panhandle.
Leon County Booking Report: May 26, 2015
Posted: 6:23 AM
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 25, 2015.
Man Charged with Murder After Tallahassee Apartment Shooting
- Authorities have arrested a man on murder charges in connection to a fatal shooting on May 20.
Police: Crowd Assaults Florida Police Officer Making Arrest
- Authorities say a hostile crowd assaulted a Florida police officer while he was trying to arrest a combative man.
Police Investigating Fatal Overnight Shooting
- Tallahassee police are investigating a fatal overnight shooting on Country Club Drive.
Leon County Booking Report May 25, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 24, 2015.
Leon County Booking Report May 24, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 23, 2015.
Leon County Booking Report May 23rd, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 22, 2015.
Suspected Jacksonville Bus Shooter Arrested in Georgia
- Authorities say a teenager suspected of shooting two girls on a school bus in Jacksonville last week has been arrested in Georgia
Teen Found Guilty in Tallahassee Double Murder
- Curtis Hall has been found guilty of second degree murder and armed robbery in the deaths of Travis and Rudy Hornsby.
Police Searching for Attempted Burglary Suspect
- The search for an attempted burglary suspect has been suspended for the night.
FSU Police Seek Public Assistance in Solving Hit-And-Run Cold Case
- The Florida State University Police Department and the family of Alison Christie are searching for information on a hit-and-run crash that occurred in November 2013.
Police: Patron Shot by Bouncer at Tallahassee Sports Bar
- An overnight shooting at Cancun's Sports Bar on West Tennessee Street left one person injured.
Scott Signs Bill to Let Children Secretly Tape Their Rapists
- Children will now be able to secretly record people who rape them under a bill Gov. Rick Scott signed.
TPD Cautions Citizens about Utility Scams
- The Tallahassee Police Department’s Financial Crimes Unit is warning citizens and business owners of a national ongoing scam regarding Utility Service Providers.
Dog Found Dead, Hanging On a Chain off Bridge in Atlanta
- DeKalb County Police are looking for any information about a dog they said was found dead, hanging on a chain off of a bridge in southeast Atlanta.
Man Aquitted of Sexual Abuse; Recordings Inadmissible
- A southwest Florida man who was previously sentenced to life in prison for sexually assaulting his stepdaughter has been acquitted at his second trial.
Florida Police Fatally Shoot Man During Hostage Situation
- Fort Lauderdale Police fatally shot a man after he took a woman hostage while reportedly armed and on the drug "flakka".
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers