Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Caught on Camera: Suspect Steals Equipment from Local Business
Updated: 5:27 PM
- Security cameras caught not just one, but two break ins at a Tallahassee tree trimming service.
Gadsden County Man Accepts Plea Deal in Murder Case
42 mins ago
- A Gadsden County man has accepted a plea deal to avoid the death penalty.
Woman Charged with Animal Cruelty; Dog's Muzzle Was Taped Shut
Posted: 3:10 PM
- Authorities in Cary say a woman who posted a picture of her chocolate lab-mix with its mouth taped shut on her social media page and sparked public outrage is charged with animal cruelty.
TPD Searching for Suspect in 3 Separate Robberies
Posted: 2:09 PM
- The Tallahassee Police Department is seeking the public's help searching for a suspect in a series of robberies that occurred over a two-week span in November.
Police: Florida Man Tried to Electrocute Father over Will
Posted: 10:26 AM
- A central Florida man is accused of trying to electrocute his father after finding out he was the sole beneficiary of the man's will.
Man Convicted in Double Murder Scheduled to Die
- A Florida man convicted of a double murder more than three decades ago is scheduled to die.
VPD Arrests Suspect in Downtown Sexual Assault, Robbery
Updated: 3:46 PM
- The Valdosta Police Department has arrested a man in connection with a robbery and sexual assault earlier this month.
TPD Arrests 2 in Local Credit Card Fraud Case
- Tallahassee Police say a woman from Texas reported what she believed to be fraudulent charges on her credit card.
Trial Delayed for Mom of Missing Florida Toddler
- A judge has delayed the trial of the mother of a missing Florida toddler until early next year.
2 Killed in Thomas County Accident Sunday
- A man and woman were killed in Thomas County in an accident involving a semi-truck Sunday afternoon.
One Killed in Gadsden County Hit and Run
- Authorities are searching for the driver in a Gadsden County hit and run that left one person dead.
Ahead of Busy Travel Season, Card Skimmers in Overdrive at Gas Stations
- Two Miami residents are facing federal charges for allegedly installing credit card skimmers at gas pumps in South Florida. The case is another reason to be wary heading into the busiest travel season of the year.
AAA's 'Tow 2 Go' Service Aims to Keep Impaired Drivers Off Roads
- Travel group AAA says it is trying to keep the busy roads safe by offering a driver-and-car towing service this weekend in an attempt to keep potential drunk drivers off of the road.
Man Who Killed Wife, Put Photo Online, Found Guilty
- A jury has convicted a South Florida man of second-degree murder after he killed his wife and posted a photo of her corpse on Facebook.
Two Juveniles Arrested in Tallahassee Car Dealership Burglary
- Two juveniles have been arrested following the burglary of a Tallahassee car dealership.
Arrest Made in $100,000 Bingo Theft Case
- A woman is behind bars, accused of stealing over $100,000 from the Tallahassee Moose Lodge's bingo sales.
Grady County Residents Convicted of Burning Houses in Insurance Scam
- Three people from Cairo have been convicted in an insurance scam.
Official: Ex-Prison Guards Took Part in Painkiller Distribution Ring
- Authorities in north Florida say more than 50 people, including 10 former corrections officers, participated in a painkiller distribution ring that involved sneaking the drugs into Florida State Prison.
Local Man Sentenced in Horse Neglect Case
- A Leon County man was sentenced Friday after being convicted of several charges related to horse neglect.
Escaped Inmates Now in Custody, Family Ties Connected to Escape
- After days of searching, Joshua Fountain and James Waldron are now in custody
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers