Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Teen Seeks Juvenile Trial In Georgia Baby Killing
- A Georgia teenager charged as an accomplice in the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy in his stroller wants his trial moved to juvenile court.
Woman Accused Of Embezzling $54,000 From Local Business
- Sharlene Steadman charged with felony theft by taking.
FBI Releases Photos Of Armed Robbery Suspects, Possibly In Valdosta Area [GALLERY]
- Acting Special Agent in Charge (SAC) Ricky Maxwell, FBI Atlanta, in conjunction with the Berrien County Sheriff’s Office and the Alapaha City Police Department, requests the public’s assistance in identifying and locating the individuals responsible for today’s armed robbery of the Bank of Alapaha, 245 N.E. Railroad Street, Alapaha, Georgia.
Graphic Testimony in Murder of FAMU Basketball Player
- Tiona Richardson says Star Palmer and Shannon Washington were arguing "non-stop" that night, and Palmer was yelling the only way she was leaving "is if the police drag me out of here."
Beiber Could Get New Trial Date In Florida
- A new trial date could be set for Justin Bieber in the Florida case charging him with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and possessing an invalid driver's license.
Ocala Teens Held In Throat-Slashing Attack
- Two Ocala teenagers accused in a throat-slashing attack on the girl's mother will remain in juvenile detention.
LCPD: Community Fraud Alert On Magazine Sales
- Over the course of the last week, the Lake City Police Department has received several complaints and taken two reports associated with persons in our area selling fraudulent magazine subscriptions.
Georgia Mom Pleads Guilty In Fire Deaths Of 3 Children
- A Macon woman whose three young children died in a house fire while she was away visiting a boyfriend has pleaded guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter and cruelty to children.
Valdosta Homicide Suspect Turns Himself In
- This morning Antoni Jevon Tippins, a.k.a. “Snapper” turned himself in at the Valdosta Police Department.
Decision Delayed In Loud Music Killing Sentencing
- A judge in Jacksonville is postponing until Friday a decision on whether he will sentence a Florida man convicted of attempted murder during a confrontation over loud music ahead of the 47-year-old software developer's retrial on first-degree murder.
Fla. Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Mother
- A Winter Haven man told police he stabbed his mother to death because she had been "controlling his money for too long."
Family Of Hit-and-Run Victim Speaking Out, Looking For Help
- The Tallahassee Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the vehicle in a hit and run crash that left one person dead and sent another to the hospital.
Shooting Arrest Stems from FSU Football Players Dispute [READ PROBABLE CAUSE]
- Tarron Addison accused of opening fire in players' dispute over debit card and shoes
Two Arrested In Lowndes County For Marijuana Possession
- On Wednesday evening, investigators from the Special Operations Division of the Sheriff’s Office conducted surveillance at 1725 Gornto Road, Valdosta and observed the sale of marijuana.
Men Plead Guilty To Luring, Jumping On Manatees [WATCH VIDEO]
- Two men have pleaded guilty to charges related to an online video that shows a man jumping on two manatees.
FSU Police Dismantle Multi-State Check Fraud Ring
- Florida State University police officers have arrested four individuals involved in a multistate check fraud ring.
Taylor Co. Correctional Officer Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Christopher Brunson, 38, of Perry, Florida, has been indicted for violating the civil rights of a Taylor County Correctional Institution inmate. The indictment was announced by Pamela C. Marsh, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Florida.
Fla. Teen Shot By Grandfather During Argument
- Authorities say a north Florida teenager is in critical condition after his grandfather shot him during an argument.
Shots Fired During Argument In Valdosta
- On March 6, 2014 at approximately 12:45 pm, a victim reported that a known person fired a handgun in his direction multiple times as a result of an argument.
WCSO Investigates 5 Vehicle Burglaries
- Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office detectives are investigating five vehicle burglaries that were reported overnight March 5 and March 6 on Ross Drive and Linzy Store Road in Crawfordville, according to Sheriff Charlie Creel.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers