Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Man charged with federal office bomb threat
Posted: 10:51 AM
- A Panama City man was jailed after authorities say he threatened to blow up federal offices located in the Panhandle city.
FDLE Arrests Havana Police Officer for Perjury
- The Florida Department of Law Enforcement Tallahassee Regional Operations Center arrested Shaun Denard Pye, 41, yesterday, of Tallahassee, Fla., on one count of perjury in official proceeding.
Deputy Fatally Shoots Sword-Wielding Man
- Authorities say a Tampa Bay area deputy fatally shot a man who was wielding a samurai sword during a domestic battery call.
Atlanta Police Officer Charged in Slaying Faces 1st Court Appearance
- An Atlanta Police officer charged in the slaying of a 26-year-old woman he met online is facing his first court appearance.
Sentencing Day for Chief of $800M Insurance Fraud Scheme
- The mastermind of an $800 million insurance scam that stands as one of the largest fraud schemes in Florida history is being sentenced by a federal judge.
Leon County Booking Report: August 29, 2014
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from August 28, 2014.
Leon County Booking Report: August 28, 2014
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from August 27, 2014. Pictures are included.
Canine Unit Tracks Down Florida Man Who Burglarized Valdosta Gas Station
- A Florida man is behind bars for burglary after an alert citizen helped lead Valdosta police to the suspect's location.
TPD investigating Crime Scene on North Monroe
- TPD investigating Crime Scene on North Monroe.
Man in Wheelchair Begging for Money Fatally Shot
- A man in a wheelchair begging for money at a busy Miami intersection was fatally shot. Police were questioning a suspect who then led them on a high-speed interstate chase before crashing his car.
Leon County Booking Report: August 27, 2014
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from August 26, 2014. Pictures are included.
UDATE: Officer Cleared by Grand Jury in June Shooting
- Grand jury says officer was justified in firing at Broderick Davis
UPDATE: Grandmother Accused of Stabbing Grandson
- Grand jury indicts Martha White of first degree murder, prosecutors to file intent to seek death penalty
Father, Son Arrested on Child Porn Charges
- The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has charged a father and son with possession of child pornography.
Lake City Man Dies after Being Shot with Stun Gun by Deputy
- Authorities say a north Florida man died after a deputy shocked him with a stun gun.
Leon County Booking Report: August 26, 2014
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from August 25, 2014. Pictures are included.
Marijuana Siezed in Liberty County
- Marijuana seized in Liberty County last Friday.
Madison County Man Arrested for Marijuana, Alcohol Sales
- A Madison County man is facing several charges related to marijuana and alcohol following his arrest.
Valdosta Police Searching for Suspect in Late Night Shooting
- Valdosta police are investigating a shooting that left one man in critical condition late Sunday Night.
Hearing Set in Loud Music Death Case
- A man accused of killing a teenager during an argument over loud music is expected back in court for a pretrial hearing in Jacksonville.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers