Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Fla. Teen Shot By Grandfather During Argument
Posted: 7:37 AM
- Authorities say a north Florida teenager is in critical condition after his grandfather shot him during an argument.
Shots Fired During Argument In Valdosta
- On March 6, 2014 at approximately 12:45 pm, a victim reported that a known person fired a handgun in his direction multiple times as a result of an argument.
WCSO Investigates 5 Vehicle Burglaries
- Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office detectives are investigating five vehicle burglaries that were reported overnight March 5 and March 6 on Ross Drive and Linzy Store Road in Crawfordville, according to Sheriff Charlie Creel.
Perry Physician Indicted For Unlawfully Dispensing Controlled Substances
- Perry, Florida physician Eulogio Muncal Vizcarra, 71, was arrested yesterday on charges contained in a federal indictment.
Public Help Sought In Deadly Hit-And-Run
- The Tallahassee Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit is investigating a hit and run fatality that happened Saturday, February 15th at around 1:45am.
LCSO Searching For Sexual Offender
- Steven Coggins moved out of his registered address weeks ago, deputies can't find him
Walmart Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Thomasville
- On Thursday, March 6, 2014 at approximately 2:49 A.M., officers were dispatched to Wal-Mart in reference to a robbery.
Son,19, Fatally Stabs Mom's Boyfriend
- A 19-year-old faces murder charges after authorities say he stabbed his mother's boyfriend during an argument at their home in Port Orange.
Police: Man Urinated On People Near UF Campus
- Police are searching for a man who has been urinating on people near the University of Florida campus.
Georgia Man Accused Of Dropping Dog From Balcony
- Police in suburban Atlanta say a man accused of throwing his 2-year-old dog from a second-floor balcony has been charged with animal cruelty.
Teen Accused Of Killing Grandmother With Baseball Bat
- A Georgia teenager is accused of beating his grandmother to death with a baseball bat south of Atlanta.
Former Valdosta Police Officer Indicted For Sexual Exploitation Of Children
- A Valdosta Police Officer could go to trial as early as this summer after he was indicted by a grans jury for the sexual exploitation of children.
Lawyer Seeks Delay In Loud Music Death Sentencing
- Attorneys are seeking to delay the sentence for a man convicted of attempted murder until after he's tried again for fatally shooting a teenager during an argument over loud music.
Sen. Bullard Renews Calls On Governor To Pardon Marissa Alexander And Michael Giles
- Today Senator Dwight Bullard (D-Miami) renewed his call on Governor Rick Scott to pardon Marissa Alexander and U.S. Airman Michael Giles.
Senate Passes Tougher Sexual Predator Measures
- The Florida Senate has passed a package of bills designed to strengthen sexual predator laws on the first day of session.
New Details In School Official Arrested On Drug Charges
- Officer's subsequently searched the vehicle and found the following items: approximately 31.6 grams of cocaine, eight (8) different types of controlled prescription medications (Dilaudid 2 types, Xanax 2 types, Klonopin, Oxycodone, Librium and Darvocet) a set of digital scales and $1637.00 in US currency.
Panhandle Mother Charged With Death Of Newborn
- A Panhandle woman faces charges in the death of her newborn daughter.
High Court Looks At Death Row Inmate With Low IQ
- The Supreme Court is hearing an appeal from a Florida death row inmate who claims he is protected from execution because he is mentally disabled.
One Arrested In Alleged Assault Altercation In Perry
- A local woman is behind bars after shooting warning shots in the air following a fight between her fiancé and another man.
FBI Uses Billboards To Help Find Suspected Bomber
- In its quest to find a suspected domestic terrorist on the lam for a decade, the FBI has begun placing his image on billboards across the country.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers