Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Valdosta Homicide Suspect Turns Himself In
Posted: 3:15 PM
- This morning Antoni Jevon Tippins, a.k.a. “Snapper” turned himself in at the Valdosta Police Department.
Woman Accused Of Killing FAMU Basketball Player To Stand Trial
Updated: 6:48 PM
- Star Palmer is accused of stabbing Shannon Washington to death during a domestic dispute in September 2011.
Decision Delayed In Loud Music Killing Sentencing
Updated: 1:09 PM
- A judge in Jacksonville is postponing until Friday a decision on whether he will sentence a Florida man convicted of attempted murder during a confrontation over loud music ahead of the 47-year-old software developer's retrial on first-degree murder.
Woman's Throat Slit By Daughter's Boyfriend, 15
Posted: 7:55 AM
- Authorities say a 15-year-old boy is accused of slitting the throat of his girlfriend's mother.
Fla. Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Mother
Posted: 7:17 AM
- A Winter Haven man told police he stabbed his mother to death because she had been "controlling his money for too long."
Family Of Hit-and-Run Victim Speaking Out, Looking For Help
- The Tallahassee Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the vehicle in a hit and run crash that left one person dead and sent another to the hospital.
Shooting Arrest Stems from FSU Football Players Dispute [READ PROBABLE CAUSE]
- Tarron Addison accused of opening fire in players' dispute over debit card and shoes
Two Arrested In Lowndes County For Marijuana Possession
- On Wednesday evening, investigators from the Special Operations Division of the Sheriff’s Office conducted surveillance at 1725 Gornto Road, Valdosta and observed the sale of marijuana.
Men Plead Guilty To Luring, Jumping On Manatees [WATCH VIDEO]
- Two men have pleaded guilty to charges related to an online video that shows a man jumping on two manatees.
FSU Police Dismantle Multi-State Check Fraud Ring
- Florida State University police officers have arrested four individuals involved in a multistate check fraud ring.
Taylor Co. Correctional Officer Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Christopher Brunson, 38, of Perry, Florida, has been indicted for violating the civil rights of a Taylor County Correctional Institution inmate. The indictment was announced by Pamela C. Marsh, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Florida.
Fla. Teen Shot By Grandfather During Argument
- Authorities say a north Florida teenager is in critical condition after his grandfather shot him during an argument.
Shots Fired During Argument In Valdosta
- On March 6, 2014 at approximately 12:45 pm, a victim reported that a known person fired a handgun in his direction multiple times as a result of an argument.
WCSO Investigates 5 Vehicle Burglaries
- Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office detectives are investigating five vehicle burglaries that were reported overnight March 5 and March 6 on Ross Drive and Linzy Store Road in Crawfordville, according to Sheriff Charlie Creel.
Perry Physician Indicted For Unlawfully Dispensing Controlled Substances
- Perry, Florida physician Eulogio Muncal Vizcarra, 71, was arrested yesterday on charges contained in a federal indictment.
Public Help Sought In Deadly Hit-And-Run
- The Tallahassee Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit is investigating a hit and run fatality that happened Saturday, February 15th at around 1:45am.
LCSO Searching For Sexual Offender
- Steven Coggins moved out of his registered address weeks ago, deputies can't find him
Walmart Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Thomasville
- On Thursday, March 6, 2014 at approximately 2:49 A.M., officers were dispatched to Wal-Mart in reference to a robbery.
Son,19, Fatally Stabs Mom's Boyfriend
- A 19-year-old faces murder charges after authorities say he stabbed his mother's boyfriend during an argument at their home in Port Orange.
Police: Man Urinated On People Near UF Campus
- Police are searching for a man who has been urinating on people near the University of Florida campus.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers