Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Leon County Booking Report May 24, 2015
Posted: 11:17 AM
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 23, 2015.
Leon County Booking Report May 23rd, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 22, 2015.
Suspected Jacksonville Bus Shooter Arrested in Georgia
- Authorities say a teenager suspected of shooting two girls on a school bus in Jacksonville last week has been arrested in Georgia
Teen Found Guilty in Tallahassee Double Murder
- Curtis Hall has been found guilty of second degree murder and armed robbery in the deaths of Travis and Rudy Hornsby.
Police Searching for Attempted Burglary Suspect
- The search for an attempted burglary suspect has been suspended for the night.
FSU Police Seek Public Assistance in Solving Hit-And-Run Cold Case
- The Florida State University Police Department and the family of Alison Christie are searching for information on a hit-and-run crash that occurred in November 2013.
Police: Patron Shot by Bouncer at Tallahassee Sports Bar
- An overnight shooting at Cancun's Sports Bar on West Tennessee Street left one person injured.
Scott Signs Bill to Let Children Secretly Tape Their Rapists
- Children will now be able to secretly record people who rape them under a bill Gov. Rick Scott signed.
TPD Cautions Citizens about Utility Scams
- The Tallahassee Police Department’s Financial Crimes Unit is warning citizens and business owners of a national ongoing scam regarding Utility Service Providers.
Dog Found Dead, Hanging On a Chain off Bridge in Atlanta
- DeKalb County Police are looking for any information about a dog they said was found dead, hanging on a chain off of a bridge in southeast Atlanta.
Man Aquitted of Sexual Abuse; Recordings Inadmissible
- A southwest Florida man who was previously sentenced to life in prison for sexually assaulting his stepdaughter has been acquitted at his second trial.
Florida Police Fatally Shoot Man During Hostage Situation
- Fort Lauderdale Police fatally shot a man after he took a woman hostage while reportedly armed and on the drug "flakka".
Leon County Booking Report: May 22, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 21, 2015.
Victim Dies Following Shooting at North Tallahassee Apartment Complex
- Authorities have confirmed the identity of the man shot and killed at his apartment complex in Tallahassee.
Alleged DUI Setup Case Involving Tampa Lawyers Wraps Up
- Attorneys for three lawyers accused by the Florida Bar of tricking a rival lawyer into getting a DUI in an attempt to derail a defamation case have rested and a judge could decide the case soon.
Man Arrested after Impersonating TPD Officer, Robbing Prostitute
- A Tallahassee man is behind bars after authorities say he impersonated a police officer and robbed a prostitute.
Authorities Investigating Alleged Employee-Student Sexual Relations at Madison Co. High School
- The Madison County Sheriff's Office is investigating alleged sexual relations between an employee and a student at Madison County High School.
Veterinarians Raising Money for Dog Set on Fire in Dog House
- Caregivers are raising money to help a dog that police say was set on fire inside its dog house.
Leon County Booking Report: May 21, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 20, 2015.
FDLE: Florida's 2014 Crime Rate Lowest in 44 Years
- Florida released its 2014 Annual Crime in Florida report today. The report shows Florida’s crime rate dropped 4.9 percent compared to 2013.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers