Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Police: Man Found Dead Near Bicycle Road Died of Gunshot Wound
Posted: 7:04 PM
- Tallahassee police have identified the person found dead near Bicycle Road yesterday afternoon.
UPDATE: 16 Year-Old Being Charged As An Adult In The Killing of Valdosta Man
Updated: 4:24 PM
- 40 year-old Timothy Linder was pronounced dead Tuesday morning at South Georgia Medical Center after being shot multiple times at his Marion Street home.
Friday Marks One Year Anniversary of U.S. Attorney Taking Over Kendrick Johnson Death Investigation
Updated: 3:20 PM
- Last Halloween, U.S. Attorney, Michael Moore, announced that his office would be taking over the Kendrick Johnson Death Investigation, after months of pouring over the evidence.
FDLE Identifies Deceased in Gretna Murder-Suicide
Updated: 11:57 PM
- The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has Identified the two people involved in a murder-suicide in a Gretna church earlier this week.
Former FAMU Band Member Convicted
Updated: 6:46 PM
- Former FAMU band member convicted of manslaughter in drum major's hazing death.
Witness Chases Would-Be Purse Snatcher in Orlando
Posted: 8:20 AM
- A man who was heading to the gym chased down a would-be purse snatcher after he attacked a 76-year-old woman outside an Orlando Winn-Dixie.
2 Nursing Assistants Accused of Elder Abuse
Posted: 6:48 AM
- Police say a hidden camera inside an alarm clock captured images of two certified nursing assistants at Palm Garden of Winter Haven nursing home abusing a 76-year-old Alzheimer's patient.
Leon County Booking Report: October 31, 2014
Posted: 6:21 AM
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from October 30 2014. Pictures are included.
BREAKING: Frasch Enters Plea, Released from Jail
- Adam Frasch released from jail after plea in child custody case
Florida Teen Shoots 14-Year-Old; Charged with Manslaughter
- A Florida teenager faces manslaughter charges after shooting a 14-year-old boy while they were "playing around" with guns.
Leon County Booking Report: October 30, 2014
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from October 29, 2014. Pictures are included.
Police: Women Stabbed by Man They Met Online
- Police say two women who were stabbed at a Jacksonville hotel had arranged a date with a suspect through a social media website.
Leon County Booking Report: October 29, 2014
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from October 28, 2014. Pictures are included.
Valdosta Police Investigating Domestic Homicide After Woman Stabs Boyfriend To Death
- Valdosta Police say they are waiting for an autopsy report to determine if a woman was acting in self defense when she stabbed her boyfriend Tuesday.
9 Mowers Stolen from South Georgia Tractor Dealer
- Over the weekend, between Saturday night and Sunday morning, nine Exmark commercial mowers went missing from the company's display lot. The total retail value of the mowers is about 86 thousand dollars.
6 Arrested in $1.2M Retirement Fund Scheme
- Officials have brought down a $1.2 million money laundering scheme that targeted at least 17 people from around the country and their retirement funds.
Valdosta Man Dies Following Domestic Dispute
- The Valdosta Police Department is investigating a stabbing death that occurred during a domestic dispute early this morning.
16-Year-Old Charged in Murder of Valdosta Man
- A 16-year-old has been charged with murder after a Valdosta man was shot several times at his own home.
Leon County Booking Report: October 28, 2014
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from October 27, 2014. Pictures are included.
Leon County Booking Report: October 27, 2014
- Leon County Booking Report: October 27, 2014.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers