Tallahassee, Florida - July 8, 2011
On July 7 at 9:10 P.M, the Tallahassee Fire Department was alerted to a possible house fire in the 3200 block of Sugar Berry Way. The first arriving unit found a disconnected gas clothes dryer located in the rear of the property on fire.
Engine 8 was able to quickly extinguish the fire before any major damage had occurred to the home. The fire was contained to the dryer and caused minor damage to the homes vinyl siding.
The home is currently unoccupied and the cause of the fire is currently under arson investigation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.