Big Bend Crime Stoppers
FSUPD Responds to Battery Report
Updated: 11:23 AM
- The FSU Police Department is responding to a sexual battery report that occurred early this morning.
Leon County Booking Report: March 1, 2015
Posted: 10:04 AM
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from February 28, 2015.
Mom Charged After Florida Girls Found Out Selling Toys
- KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) -- A central Florida mother has been arrested after authorities say they found her two daughters going door to door trying to sell their toys.
Florida Man gets 30 Years for Fatal Reckless Driving Crash
- LARGO, Fla. (AP) -- A Uruguayan man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for Tampa Bay area crash that left two people dead.
Leon County Booking Report: February 28, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from February 27, 2015.
Tallahassee Police Investigate West Lafayette Street Stabbing
- The Tallahassee Police Department is investigating a stabbing that occurred on February 23rd.
Man Facing Multiple Felony Drug Charges after Thursday Standoff
- A man who surrendered after a standoff with Tallahassee Police at his Hayden Road apartment Thursday is facing multiple felony drug charges.
Illegal Immigrant Sentenced 140 Months for Dealing Meth in Valdosta
- An illegal immigrant from Mexico has been sentenced to over 10 years in prison for distribution of methamphetamine in Valdosta.
Florida Cop Accused of Using Stolen Tags to Avoid Tolls
- A police detective faces felony charges for using stolen license plates to avoid tolls on Florida's Turnpike.
Florida Man Charged in Revenge Porn Case Involving Minor
- A Miami Beach man has been charged in a revenge porn case that authorities say may not have been possible if the victim had not been underage when many images were taken.
Leon County Booking Report: February 27, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from February 26, 2015.
Inmate Dies in Assault at Apalachee Correctional Institute
- Florida prison officials say an area inmate has died after being assaulted by a fellow inmate.
Man with Ties to Holly Bobo Case Found Dead in Florida
- Authorities say a man with ties to the case of a Tennessee nursing student's murder has been found dead in an apparent suicide in Florida.
Prosecutor: Mom Craved Attention, Poisoned Child with Salt
- A prosecutor says a woman accused of poisoning her 5-year-old son with salt did it because she relished the attention that a sickly child brought her.
Jermaine Phillips Found Not Guilty in Wahnish Way Murder Trial
- A verdict has come down in the murder trial of Jermaine Phillips. He has been found not guilty on both charges, including first degree murder.
Dad Accused of Killing Girl Ruled Incompetent to Stand Trial
- A man accused of throwing his 5-year-old daughter over a Tampa bridge is being sent to a prison mental facility until he's capable of understanding the first-degree murder charges he's facing.
FSU Students Accused in Sex Assault Bond Out of Jail
- Cole Borror-Ekus and George Coloney have both bonded out of jail.
Man Accused of Calling 911 to Check Response Time
- Authorities say a Florida man is accused of calling 911 and reporting a fake crime to check police response time.
Leon County Booking Report: February 26, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from February 25, 2015.
TPD Cautions Citizens about Utility Scams
- Nationwide fraudsters are calling private citizens and business owners alike and impersonating representatives of local utility service providers.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers