Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Guilty Verdict in Accessory to Murder Trial
- Jennifer Ellis found guilty of accessory after brutal hammer killings
US Marshals Seek Fugitive Accused of Murder, Armed Robbery
- U.S. Marshals in Alabama and Florida are seeking a fugitive wanted for murder, attempted murder and armed robbery.
Decatur Co. Deputies Investigate Murder of Woman Found Shot in Car
- According to deputies, 22-year-old Quentieria Knight was found dead in her car near a church on Zorn Road.
VSU Student Accused of Having Gun on Campus Rejects Plea Deal
- A former Valdosta State University student accused of having a gun on campus has rejected a plea deal.
Man Charged in Fatal Hit and Run Crash
- The Leon County Sheriff’s Office has made an arrest in last week's deadly hit and run on West Tennessee Street
Rash of Vehicle Burglaries in Wakulla County
- The Wakulla County Sheriff's Office is warning residents to be vigilant after a rash of car burglaries.
Activists Seek Independent Probe of Florida Teens' Drownings
- A coalition of activist groups is calling for an outside investigation of the drownings of three teenage girls who were fleeing from Florida sheriff's deputies.
Tallahassee Man Arrested on Over 40 Counts of Child Pornography Charges
- A Tallahassee man has been arrested on 44 counts of Child Pornography charges, according to the Tallahassee Police Department.
Teen in Rayborn Case Violates Supervision by Testing Positive for Marijuana
- One of the two teens involved in a car crash that took the life of Ansley Rayborn has violated his supervision, according to authorities.
Court Reinstates Conviction for Murder of Jacksonville Firefighter
- A Florida appeals court has reinstated a conviction and two life sentences for a man who killed a Jacksonville firefighter.
Vote on Settlement in Deadly Police Shooting Delayed
- Tallahassee city commissioners to vote on $325,000 settlement in police shooting of Duane Strong
Taylor County Man Sentenced in Aunt's Murder
- A Taylor County convicted of killing his aunt has been sentenced.
Liberty County HS Teacher Arrested for Child Molestation, Sexual Battery
- A Liberty County High School J.R.O.T.C. teacher has been arrested following an investigation into accusations of a sexual relationship with a student.
Pilot Accused of Flying Drunk on Florida-to-New York Flight
- A JetBlue pilot has been charged with flying under the influence of alcohol.
Car Hits Chopper That Landed on Highway to Aid Crash Victim
- Police say a medical helicopter was hit by a car and disabled as it prepared to transport an injured pedestrian, and the car's driver now faces drunken driving charges.
Stolen Miami-Dade Police Car Found in Lake
- Officials have found a stolen Miami-Dade police car submerged in a lake.
Investigators Deliver Flyers as Search for Madison Kidnapper Continues
- Investigators are delivering flyers door-to-door in Madison, in the search for the suspect in the kidnapping of 7-year-old Bryan Williamson.
Man Indicted for Murder of Tallahassee Woman
- A grand jury has indicted a man accused in the murder of a 24-year-old Shannan Gordon.
Man Wanted for False Imprisonment, Battery, Cruelty to Children
- The Thomas County Sheriff’s Office is actively looking for a man wanted on charges of false imprisonment, aggravated battery, and cruelty to children.
Driver on Sidewalk Kills Florida College Softball Player
- A 19-year-old college softball player is dead after being struck by a car that went onto a sidewalk north of Tampa.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers