Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Man on Trial for June 2010 Fatal Shooting
27 mins ago
- A Grand Jury handed down a first degree murder indictment to Bernard Davis.
Leon County Booking Report: May 21, 2013
Posted: 9:11 AM
- Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 20, 2013. Pictures are included.
Wanted Man From Mississippi Captured in Florida
- Numerous warrants were out for the escape, including manufacturing of methamphetamine and grand theft auto charges.
Fourth Person Charged in School Vandalism Investigation
- On Monday, May 20, 2013, Leon County Sheriff’s Detectives arrested Dartanian Roberts, 18, and charged him for his involvement in the vandalism of several area high schools.
Two Teens Behind Bars For Burglary of Tax Business
- Valdosta Police say they broke into the store off North Ashley overnight, and stole TV's and cell phones.
Walmart Shoplifter Runs into Trouble When Car Won't Start
- On Sunday, May 19, 2013 at approximately 9:15 P.M. Thomasville Police Officers responded to Walmart in reference to a shoplifting.
Leon County Booking Report: May 20, 2013
- Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 19, 2013. Pictures are included.
Thomasville Police Investigating Attempted Armed Robbery
- The armed robbery happened around 9:15 Friday night.
Half a Million Dollars of Marijuana Siezed from Georgia Home
- The value of the marijuana plants are worth nearly half a million dollars street value.
Police Make Arrest in Wahnish Way Homicide [SLIDE SHOW]
- Members or the Tallahassee Police Department and the North Florida Fugitive Task Force have made an arrest in the homicide of Donyel Safford.
DEA Makes Three More “Fake Pot” Drugs Temporarily Illegal Today
- Today the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) made the synthetic cannabinoids UR-144, XLR11, and AKB48 Schedule I, illegal drugs under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) for the next two years.
Crime Down for Florida, Leon County in 2012 [REPORTS ATTACHED]
- State claims Floridians are "safer today than any time in the last 42 years."
Fire at Lowndes Middle School Set By 11 Year Old
- The bathroom sustained minimal smoke damage. Classes resumed after a short time later
Valdosta Victim Claims Son Attacked, Stabbed Her
- A 58 year old victim stated she had been attacked after an argument, by her son.
Suspects Identified in Midway High Speed Chase
- Police tried to initiate a traffic stop, but the vehicle increased speed attempting to run into an officer.
Two Arrested in Wakulla Following Foot Chase
- Both men were transported to the Wakulla County Jail. Additional charges are pending.
Georgia Citizen Patrol Uses Old Police Cruiser
- The mission of group members would be to spot crime and then call 911.
Tallahassee Man Arrested for Soliciting Minor
- Scott Nathaniel Evans, 34, of Tallahassee, has been arrested on one count of solicitation of a minor for sex acts.
Assault on FSU Police Officer; Suspect On Loose
- Multiple arrest warrants have been obtained for a suspect wanted in connection with vehicular assault on an FSU police officer and subsequent police pursuit.
Man Scheduled to Die June 24 for Killing Women
- Gov. Rick Scott has signed a death warrant for a man convicted of killing two women and leaving a third woman for dead.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers