Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Scott Signs Bill to Let Children Secretly Tape Their Rapists
43 mins ago
- Children will now be able to secretly record people who rape them under a bill Gov. Rick Scott signed.
TPD Cautions Citizens about Utility Scams
49 mins ago
- The Tallahassee Police Department’s Financial Crimes Unit is warning citizens and business owners of a national ongoing scam regarding Utility Service Providers.
Dog Found Dead, Hanging On a Chain off Bridge in Atlanta
Posted: 7:23 AM
- DeKalb County Police are looking for any information about a dog they said was found dead, hanging on a chain off of a bridge in southeast Atlanta.
Man Aquitted of Sexual Abuse; Recordings Inadmissible
Posted: 7:03 AM
- A southwest Florida man who was previously sentenced to life in prison for sexually assaulting his stepdaughter has been acquitted at his second trial.
Florida Police Fatally Shoot Man During Hostage Situation
Posted: 6:55 AM
- Fort Lauderdale Police fatally shot a man after he took a woman hostage while reportedly armed and on the drug "flakka".
Leon County Booking Report: May 22, 2015
Posted: 6:35 AM
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 21, 2015.
Police: Patron Shot by Bouncer at Tallahassee Sports Bar
Updated: 8:42 AM
- An overnight shooting at Cancun's Sports Bar on West Tennessee Street left one person injured.
Victim Dies Following Shooting at North Tallahassee Apartment Complex
- Authorities have confirmed the identity of the man shot and killed at his apartment complex in Tallahassee.
Alleged DUI Setup Case Involving Tampa Lawyers Wraps Up
- Attorneys for three lawyers accused by the Florida Bar of tricking a rival lawyer into getting a DUI in an attempt to derail a defamation case have rested and a judge could decide the case soon.
Man Arrested after Impersonating TPD Officer, Robbing Prostitute
- A Tallahassee man is behind bars after authorities say he impersonated a police officer and robbed a prostitute.
Authorities Investigating Alleged Employee-Student Sexual Relations at Madison Co. High School
- The Madison County Sheriff's Office is investigating alleged sexual relations between an employee and a student at Madison County High School.
Veterinarians Raising Money for Dog Set on Fire in Dog House
- Caregivers are raising money to help a dog that police say was set on fire inside its dog house.
Leon County Booking Report: May 21, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from May 20, 2015.
FDLE: Florida's 2014 Crime Rate Lowest in 44 Years
- Florida released its 2014 Annual Crime in Florida report today. The report shows Florida’s crime rate dropped 4.9 percent compared to 2013.
Jury Now Deliberating in Tallahassee Double Murder Trial
26 mins ago
- A jury is now deliberating in Curtis Hall's murder trial, teen accused of killing brothers on Halloween night
Aaron Hernandez to be Arraigned in Witness Intimidation Case
- Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to be arraigned on a charge he tried to silence a witness in a double murder case by shooting him in the face.
Dekendrick Ford Charged in 2011 Homicide
- 27-year-old Dekendrick Lamar Ford has been charged in the 2011 homicide of Teresa Manuel.
Charges Dropped For Man Who Smashed Car Window, Saved Dog
- Authorities have dropped the charges against an Athens veteran who was arrested after breaking a window to free a dog from a hot car.
Georgia Teacher Accused of Letting Students Have Sex in Classroom
- An Atlanta-area teacher has been arrested after a parent complained he allowed middle school students to have sex in a storage unit in his classroom.
Valdosta Woman Arrested After Burglarizing Neighbor's Home
- A Valdosta woman is behind bars after she burglarized her neighbor's home.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers