Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Leon County Booking Report: February 1, 2015
Updated: 9:39 AM
- Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from January 31, 2015.
Three Injured in Pensacola St. Shooting
- Tallahassee Police Officers responded to the parking lot of the Villa Del Lago apartments in reference to a fight just after 3:30am Saturday Morning
Leon County Booking Report: January 31, 2015
- Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from January 30, 2015.
Man Convicted of Good Samaritan Murder Dies on Death Row
- Jerry Wickham on death row for 1986 Tallahassee murder
Tallahassee Police Investigate Shooting on Joe Louis Street
- Man shot, car riddled with more than a dozen bullet holes
Citing Oklahoma Ruling, Condemned Florida Man Seeks Stay
- A man scheduled to die for killing his daughter, ex-wife, former mother-in-law and former sister-in-law in Orlando in 1985 is seeking a stay of execution over the type of drugs used.
Chief Of Police: Arrested Officer Kept Shotgun For Personal Use
- A Valdosta Police Officer has been charged with Tampering with Evidence, Theft by Taking, and Violation of the Oath of a Public Officer.
3 Injured in Valdosta Apartment Shooting
- Valdosta Police Department responded to a shooting at Park Chase Apartments on Old Statenville Road around 1:15 a.m. Friday.
Couple Charged in Adoptive Daughter's Death Back in Court
- A court hearing is scheduled for a Miami couple accused of brutally beating and killing their adopted daughter.
Three South Georgia Residents Indicted on Dog Fighting, Firearms and Narcotics Charges
- Three South Georgia residents have been indicted on dog fighting, firearms and narcotics charges.
Hip Hop Mogul Suge Knight Charged with Murder
- Death Row Records founder Marion "Suge" Knight has been charged with murder and was being held on $2 million bail, CBS Los Angeles reports.
Jamaica Preparing to Extradite Lottery Scam Suspect to US
- Jamaican authorities are preparing to extradite a fraud suspect to the U.S. to face charges of allegedly participating in a lottery scam that fleeced thousands of dollars from elderly Americans.
Woman Accused in Puppy Drowning Arrested on Florida Warrant
- A Florida woman accused of drowning a puppy at a Nebraska airport has been arrested on a Florida theft warrant.
Leon County Booking Report: January 30, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from January 29, 2015.
2nd Evaluation Ordered for Man Accused of Killing Daughter
- A Pinellas County judge agreed to an additional mental health evaluation for John Jonchuck, the man accused of killing his 5-year-old daughter by throwing her off a bridge near the Sunshine Skyway.
Georgia Authorities Believe Wanted Man May Be in Tallahassee
- Georgia law enforcement officials are searching for a wanted man they believe to be in the Tallahassee area.
Judge Upset with Delays in Quadruple Slaying Case
- A judge blasted prosecutors and the state crime lab for dragging their feet in the trial preparations for quadruple murder suspect Adam Matos, the Pasco County man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and three others before authorities found him with his 4-year-old son in a Tampa hotel.
Woman Accused of Tearing Down Satanic Display Pleads 'Not Guilty'
- Tallahassee woman accused of damaging the Satanic Temple display at the capitol has pleaded not guilty
Former Police Chief Pleads Guilty to Felony Drug Charges
- A former police chief in northeast Florida has pleaded guilty to five felony counts associated with possession of illegal steroids.
Leon County Booking Report: January 29, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from January 28, 2015.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers