Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Tallahassee Police Investigate West Lafayette Street Stabbing
Posted: 3:40 PM
- The Tallahassee Police Department is investigating a stabbing that occurred on February 23rd.
Man Facing Multiple Felony Drug Charges after Thursday Standoff
Updated: 5:45 PM
- A man who surrendered after a standoff with Tallahassee Police at his Hayden Road apartment Thursday is facing multiple felony drug charges.
Illegal Immigrant Sentenced 140 Months for Dealing Meth in Valdosta
Posted: 8:39 AM
- An illegal immigrant from Mexico has been sentenced to over 10 years in prison for distribution of methamphetamine in Valdosta.
Florida Cop Accused of Using Stolen Tags to Avoid Tolls
Posted: 8:16 AM
- A police detective faces felony charges for using stolen license plates to avoid tolls on Florida's Turnpike.
Florida Man Charged in Revenge Porn Case Involving Minor
Posted: 7:03 AM
- A Miami Beach man has been charged in a revenge porn case that authorities say may not have been possible if the victim had not been underage when many images were taken.
Leon County Booking Report: February 27, 2015
Posted: 6:48 AM
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from February 26, 2015.
Inmate Dies in Assault at Apalachee Correctional Institute
- Florida prison officials say an area inmate has died after being assaulted by a fellow inmate.
Man with Ties to Holly Bobo Case Found Dead in Florida
- Authorities say a man with ties to the case of a Tennessee nursing student's murder has been found dead in an apparent suicide in Florida.
Prosecutor: Mom Craved Attention, Poisoned Child with Salt
- A prosecutor says a woman accused of poisoning her 5-year-old son with salt did it because she relished the attention that a sickly child brought her.
Jermaine Phillips Found Not Guilty in Wahnish Way Murder Trial
Updated: 6:29 AM
- A verdict has come down in the murder trial of Jermaine Phillips. He has been found not guilty on both charges, including first degree murder.
Dad Accused of Killing Girl Ruled Incompetent to Stand Trial
- A man accused of throwing his 5-year-old daughter over a Tampa bridge is being sent to a prison mental facility until he's capable of understanding the first-degree murder charges he's facing.
FSU Students Accused in Sex Assault Bond Out of Jail
- Cole Borror-Ekus and George Coloney have both bonded out of jail.
Man Accused of Calling 911 to Check Response Time
- Authorities say a Florida man is accused of calling 911 and reporting a fake crime to check police response time.
Leon County Booking Report: February 26, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from February 25, 2015.
TPD Cautions Citizens about Utility Scams
- Nationwide fraudsters are calling private citizens and business owners alike and impersonating representatives of local utility service providers.
Thomasville Man Arrested for Breaking into Vehicles
- Thomasville police have arrested a man in connection with two vehicles that had been broken into.
TPD Searching for Suspect in Attempted Abduction
- Tallahassee police are seeking help in order to identify a suspect and vehicle involved in an attempted abduction around 6 a.m. Wednesday.
Panhandle Teen Accused of Killing Mom Still Unfit for Trial
- A teen accused of fatally bludgeoning and stabbing his mother is still unfit to stand trial and will likely spend another six months undergoing psychiatric treatment.
Leon County Booking Report: February 25, 2015
- Tallahassee, FL - Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from February 24, 2015.
Stripper Tells Deputy Drugs In Car Are For Her Back Pain
- A 23-year-old woman told a sheriff's deputy she had drugs in her car for the back pain she suffers from being an adult dancer.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers