Big Bend Crime Stoppers
Commercial Gambling Investigation Leads To Arrest, Search Warrants In Thomas County
- On Wednesday,April 16, 2014, the GBI’s Commercial Gambling Unit, along with the Thomasville Police Department,executed two search warrants for violations of Georgia’s commercial gambling laws.
TPD Investigating Downtown Vandalism
- The Tallahassee Police Department is investigating numerous acts of vandalism occurring in the area of College Avenue and Duval Street. Some of the criminal acts were captured on video.
Driver In Florida Day Care Crash Had No Drugs [GALLERY]
- The driver of a car that crashed into a day care center after being rear-ended by an SUV has tested negative for driving under the influence.
Florida Woman Sentenced For Leaving Pets To Die
- A Florida Panhandle judge sentenced a woman to a year and a day in prison for leaving six starving pets in her Gulf Breeze home.
Driver Flees From MCSO, Deputies Find Cocaine
- Madison County Sheriff Ben Stewart reports that on Tuesday April 15, 2014 at 7:22 pm, a Madison County Sheriff’s Deputy attempted to conduct a traffic stop on a Silver four door sedan for committing a traffic violation at the intersection of US 90 and 221 South in Greenville.
Tallahassee Mother Helps States Track Criminals
- Tallahassee mother calls award "bittersweet," helps victims of crime in wake of daughter's murder
Father Sues Tallahassee Police Officer
- A father is suing a Tallahassee Police officer and the city after the officer removed his daughter from his home.
Man Gets Life Sentence For Tallahassee Murder
- A jury deliberated for four hours before finding Jacob Thomas guilty of first degree murder in the shooting death of Steven Brown.
Man Arrested For Attempted Homicide Following Botched Drug Deal
- A man is hospitalized, anther in jail following a drug deal gone wrong near Lincoln High School late Sunday evening.
Authorities Search For Man Who Posed As Lawyer
- Authorities are searching for a 44-year-old convicted child abuser now accused of posing as an attorney to con a convict's family out of $70,000.
5 Mos. Prison For Michigan Man In Florida Wildlife Case
- A Michigan man has been sentenced to five months in prison for his role in a South Florida wildlife trafficking operation that included the poaching of baby alligators.
Man Gets Life For Setting Wife On Fire
- A central Florida man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire.
Ex-GA Radiology Tech Filed False Mammogram Results
- An ex-radiology technician accused of filing inaccurate mammogram results at a middle Georgia hospital has pleaded guilty to 10 counts of reckless conduct and a count of computer forgery.
Two Tallahassee Men Arrested For Kidnapping
- Two Tallahassee men have been arrested for kidnapping.
Identity Of Live Oak Bank Robber Caught In Tallahassee Released
- 45-year-old Kenneth Ellington of Quincy is accused of robbing two banks in Live Oak before fleeing to Tallahassee where he was taken into custody.
Man Arrested In Mission Road Homicide, TPD Seeking More Suspects
- On April 11, 2014, the Tallahassee Police Department responded to 2616 Mission Rd. #166 to check on the welfare of the resident.
Man Gets Life For Killing Wife, Father-In-Law
- A Florida Panhandle man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing his wife and father-in-law.
Man Arrested After Pointing Gun During Argument
- Upon arrival deputies spoke with the victim who reported that he and Jason Stephenson were engaged in a verbal argument when Stephenson retrieved a .38 caliber handgun and stuck it to the victim’s chest stating he would kill the victim.
Two Arrested Following High Speed Pursuit In Madison County
- Deputies were able to catch up to the Chevrolet and attempted to conduct a traffic stop however the Chevrolet increased speed and actively began to flee deputies.
Suspect Arrested In Cheeks Lounge Shooting [GALLERY]
- Tallahassee police have arrested the man they say shot another man five times outside of a late night lounge.
More Big Bend Crime Stoppers