Updated: 1:05 PM
- Governor Scott unveiled his 2015-2016 “Keep Florida Working” budget which includes over $673 million in tax cuts for Florida families and businesses and has the highest per student funding for K-12 education in Florida’s history.
Posted: 9:30 AM
- The inside east and westbound lanes on State Road 10/U.S. 90 (Tennessee Street) between West Brevard Street and North Copeland Street in Leon County will be closed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning Thursday, Jan. 29
Posted: 7:31 AM
- Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri told a Florida newspaper that he supports a bill introduced by a state senator that would allow a variety of patients to use a number of different marijuana strains.
Updated: 7:13 AM
- A woman who claimed self-defense after prosecutors say she fired a gun at her estranged husband and his two sons will be released from prison as part of a plea agreement for time served.
- A BP executive has taken the stand as lawyers for the oil giant make their case for a federal Clean Water Act penalty well under the $13.7 billion maximum for the 2010 Gulf oil spill.
- Florida's chief financial officer says creating a "stress test" will help instill public confidence in the smaller insurers that have come to dominate Florida's homeowners' insurance market.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.