Posted: 10:19 AM
- Scott's lawyers have recently declared that state employees and former employees are the "custodians" of any text messages or emails done on personal accounts even if they cover state business.
- Wakulla County has received a Highway Beautification grant in the amount of $99,801 for a Landscape and Irrigation System Design and Installation near the Ochlocknee Bay Bridge on Highway 98.
- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) at its meeting today near Tallahassee announced a partnership with three other conservation organizations to help the northern bobwhite (quail) and youth shooting programs in Florida and Georgia.
- Based on the results of a recent speed study, the Florida Department of Transportation will increase the speed limit from 55 MPH to 60 MPH on State Road 71 in Calhoun County Thursday, April 24.
- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), at its meeting at the Florida Public Safety Institute near Tallahassee today, passed changes that divide the state’s Hunting Zone D (from Pensacola to Tallahassee) into two deer management units (DMUs), each with a unique set of antler-point requirements and antlerless deer harvest days.