Updated: 7:19 PM
- State House members today gave tentative approval to a measure that would require women to make two visits to a doctor and wait at least 24 hours in between before having an abortion.
Posted: 3:57 PM
- The prosecutor in the case of three former band members charged with manslaughter in the hazing death of a Florida A&M University drum major says they all participated in a brutal act they knew was illegal.
Updated: 3:55 PM
- Florida House leaders met behind closed doors, while Senate leaders held a special hearing in a last-ditch attempt to agree on Medicaid and finalize a budget as the need for a special session seemed imminent.
Updated: 1:54 PM
- Over 55 and looking for something fun and rewarding to do? The North Florida Senior Companion Program is currently accepting applications from seniors who would like to join the program.
- The Secular Student Alliance at Florida State University will be celebrating being out, proud, and openly secular by participating in the first ever Openly Secular Day on April 22nd.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.