Apartment Fire Causes 250K in Damages

By: TFD Press Release
By: TFD Press Release

Tallahassee, FL - This afternoon (2-14) around 2:30pm, Tallahassee Firefighters responded to a report of an apartment fire in the 1600 Block of Pullen Road. The fire started on the back porch of the apartment and spread to the attic space, which was shared with three other apartments. The fire appears to have started from a discarded cigarette and was discovered when the brother of the resident arrived at the apartment.

Fire damage was limited to the one apartment and attic space. Two other apartments received smoke and heat damage as well as damage to the ceiling when firefighters accessed the attic to extinguish the fire.

No injuries were reported during the incident. Damage is estimated at $250,000.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 116190594 - wctv.tv/a?a=116190594