[UPDATE] Couple Arrested for Public Sex on Fla. Beach - GRAPHIC

By: CBS News
By: CBS News

[UPDATE] TREASURE ISLAND, Fla. - June 23, 2011 -

WCTV has obtained the Treasure Island Police report (attached in PDF format above) and an arrest affidavit (attached under the picture tab above).

We warn you that the details of the TPD arrest affidavit are graphic.

_________________________________________________

(CBS/WTSP) TREASURE ISLAND, Fla. - June 22, 2011 -

A young couple was arrested on Monday after allegedly having sex on a beach in Treasure Island, Fla., in the presence of approximately 50 bystanders, including several children.

Erica Huerta, 21, of Tallahassee, and Steven Perry, 22, of Lutz, were each charged with one count of lewd and lascivious exhibition.

According to a police report obtained by CBS affiliate WTSP, Huerta and Perry were both under the influence of alcohol as they participated in fondling and public sex for over thirty minutes.

Police say the twosome were only about 100 feet from a restaurant near the beach while taking part in the sex act. There were also at least five children playing in the sand near the couple.

The two were booked into Pinellas County Jail, with bail set at $10,000 each.

• by Anonymous on Jun 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM
    Erica is a very educated, involved in society, young women. yes she has made a mistake in her past, and has worked hard to overcome that. and yes this is undoubtedly is a high error in judgement. Do you really think she would have given her conscious consent to public indecency. My bet is she was fed drinks from Perry until she was "blacked out" and had zero control over her actions and surroundings. Security video records will show she was fully clothed and there was no sexual penetration. Why did none of the surrounding witnesses express their concern immediately, instead of waiting "30 minutes" ?
  • by Jessica on Jun 24, 2011 at 07:16 PM
    This dude's mug shot from when he was 18 looks much better! He needs to go back to his old hairstyle.
  • by Why complain? Location: Tallahassee on Jun 24, 2011 at 03:01 PM
    What is the problem? I say fault the parents for allowing their children to stand there and WATCH? What happen to the days when parent used to put their hands over the children eyes or turn them away, they did not let them WATCH for 30 minutes. So, they themselves (adults) watched for 30 minutes and then called the cops? WOW!!!!! I think sex offender charge is a BIT too MUCH people! they were arrested,so fine them, get a life and move on,NEXT!!!!!! Sometimes, People forget they were young at one time and they had sex in some weird places!!! What if, your skeletons start running out of the closet........ And the kids that was watching they will grow up and do the same thing. Someone else probably had sex on that same beach that night and today! What is all the complaining about??????
      by Karen on Jun 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM in reply to Why complain?
      I have been there and done that!! You don't do it with people around and you shouldn't do it either.
  • by AWI on Jun 24, 2011 at 06:39 AM
    What's wrong with the report? all it says is basic stuff..
  • by Hannah on Jun 24, 2011 at 03:56 AM
    TMI. We learned all we needed to know from the article. It was not necessary to publish the police report. If I had kids reading that, I'd be furious at the press right now.
      by Cletus Norman on Jun 24, 2011 at 09:37 AM in reply to Hannah
      Hannah. Do you spell your name backward? Just kidding, I bet you get that all-the-time? My blog is as follows: "Do not blame the messenger. Blame the perp!" I suggest the details are nasty (I have not been a visitor to that post.) It's kind-of like that 911 call, from the grandmother that killed her granddaughter. There is just some $#! out there, that I don't care to know. Knowing it's there, and not doing anything to access it, helps me to sleep at night. That is my way of dealing with psychos and scociopaths. Need not know the horrible things that they do in their world, we just need to pick-up the pieces as these mongrels come-out in public!
  • by Anon on Jun 24, 2011 at 12:14 AM
    Had sex on the beach once and got a bad case of the crabs.
      by !! on Jul 10, 2011 at 06:21 PM in reply to Anon
      zing!
  • by jenny bargeron Location: cairo on Jun 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM
    erica must have been pretty drunk to be with this skunk.
  • by JM on Jun 23, 2011 at 05:17 PM
    This ain't the first time they've visited the inside of a booking room. They're both veterans.
  • by The Good Ole Days on Jun 23, 2011 at 03:53 PM
    Had sex with my ex on Keaton Beach many years ago. A couple that was on the beach that night accidently walked up on us. Instead of being offended they actually stripped down and joined us. What a great memory! Love me some Taylor County girls.
      by Liberal Joe on Jun 23, 2011 at 07:43 PM in reply to The Good Ole Days
      The same thing happened to me, I was with my buddy's wife and a couple was coming back up the beach from their fun and it turned out to be my wife and my buddy. Man, we laughed and became really good friends, and still are!!
        by nothing new on Jun 23, 2011 at 10:43 PM in reply to Liberal Joe
        kinda what happened to me. i was in a bar drinking and we got to talking. they were describeing this red head how good she was and describeing her. come to find out it was my wife.
  • by nfn Location: fl on Jun 23, 2011 at 03:40 PM
    Hey Yankee: why don't you go back home and take 2 more with you!
      by Yankee on Jun 23, 2011 at 05:21 PM in reply to nfn
      Somebody has to work around here. Local stupes can't do it.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 124361754 - wctv.tv/a?a=124361754