FAMU Office of Public Relations Press Release
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Florida A&M University’s (FAMU) Division of University Advancement will host its annual Endowed Plaque Unveiling on Friday, May 3 at 8 a.m. at the Eternal Flame. The general public is invited to attend.
The endowed plaques to be unveiled are as follows:
• Robert “Pete” Griffin and Hansel E. Tookes Sr. Scholarship Endowment
• Michael L. and Audrey J. Reid Endowed Scholarship
• The Orr Family Endowed Scholarship
• Madeline D. and Rodney H. Portier Endowed Scholarship
• The Deitra Michelle Benton Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
• Dr. Thelma Jones Vriend Endowed Scholarship Fund
With each donation totaling more than $100,000, the endowments will provide resources for scholarships.