FAMU Office of Public Relations Press Release
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Florida A&M University’s (FAMU) Division of University Advancement will host its annual Endowed Plaque Unveiling on Friday, May 3 at 8 a.m. at the Eternal Flame. The general public is invited to attend.
The endowed plaques to be unveiled are as follows:
• Robert “Pete” Griffin and Hansel E. Tookes Sr. Scholarship Endowment
• Michael L. and Audrey J. Reid Endowed Scholarship
• The Orr Family Endowed Scholarship
• Madeline D. and Rodney H. Portier Endowed Scholarship
• The Deitra Michelle Benton Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
• Dr. Thelma Jones Vriend Endowed Scholarship Fund
With each donation totaling more than $100,000, the endowments will provide resources for scholarships.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.