Tallahassee, Florida --
On October 25 around 8 a.m., the Tallahassee Fire Department was called to a reported mobile home fire in the 3300 block of Gum Trail.
Firefighters arrived to heavy smoke coming from the residence. The fire started in the rear bedroom and was caused by a short in an electrical outlet. The fire was contained to the room of origin, but smoke caused damage throughout the home. The resident suffered minor smoke inhalation while attempting to extinguish the fire.
Damage is estimated at $5,000. No other injuries were reported during the incident.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.