Tallahassee Home Goes up In Flames

By: Press Release
By: Press Release

Press Release provided by the Tallahassee Fire Department:

On Saturday, November 6 at 10:20 pm the Tallahassee Fire Department was dispatched to a reported house fire in the 9000 block of Kipper Trail.

Fire units from Stations 11, 7, 15, and 1 responded and upon arrival found a single story residential structure fully involved.

Firefighters extinguished the fire but the home was deemed a total loss. The fire appeared to have originated in the fireplace.

There were no injuries noted and the fire is currently under investigation.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 106847918 - wctv.tv/a?a=106847918