LCSO Detectives Arrest Three in Drug Investigation

By: LCSO Press Release
By: LCSO Press Release

At approximately 12:30 a.m. on February 17, 2011 Vice Unit detectives from the Leon County Sheriff’s Office served a search warrant at 4918-B Crawfordville Highway.

Undercover detectives were conducting surveillance when they observed Bobby L. Betts, 33, arrive. Detectives believe Betts was supplying Harvey Donley, 47, with prescription pills. Detectives searched the residence and located 1400 Oxycodone pills, $18,200.00 in cash and a small amount of marijuana.

Donley, Betts and Miranda Priest, 29, were arrested and taken to the Leon County Jail.

Full release with pictures is attached above.

• by Peace while in crisis Location: Tallahassee on Feb 21, 2011 at 07:11 PM
    I pray for peace for everyone involved, may God provide what everyone needs and the mean spirited people - please stop. The children have access to the internet and this has got to be difficult for all involved. Pray for your enemies that dispitefully use you, then you are the true winner. PEACE & BLESSINGS
  • by Susan Location: Tallahassee on Feb 21, 2011 at 04:35 PM
    Auto Dealer, I could careless about you. I know that there is things that you have done in your past you would not want posted up on this site, but all I am saying is know all the facts. My mom has Dementia and you and anyone else with their stupid comments need to leave my parents out of their mouth. As for the kids. They are my grandkids and they do not know anything. I think there is parents out there that need to sweep around their own door and clean up their act. They can bust Chris and Miranda and that is just a drop in the bucket to all the ones out there doing what they do. Chris has not dealt all their lives. He has only been with her six years. I say know your facts and you might want to know some of your workers as well. Just leave my parents out of it. My dad was a good cop and he left the force with his head held high and with alot of respect. He was one of the most honest cop on the force, when he retired. They have lived there for 59 years. How long u been there?
  • by Auto Dealer Location: Tallahassee on Feb 20, 2011 at 04:51 PM
    Susan you just think you know me. Bet the kids are upset, they have had to watch Chris and Miranda deal all there LIveS And Miranda high everyday. Maybe some parentLP got tired of seeing there kid strung or jealous of the money?
  • by anoymous Location: tallahassee on Feb 20, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    If the Sherriffs office had any sence they would keep the post up and learn more. Idiots
  • by Susan Location: Tallahassee on Feb 20, 2011 at 11:29 AM
    I just wanted to say that we are all hurt over this matter. My family does not need to hear the bashing and threats from the street. My point is stop pointing fingers. I am sure you have issues in your families that are hidden. Leave my parents out of your mouth and let well enough alone. Let the LCSO do their job and I am sure that some of you that are writing on here have a past too. I know Auto Dealer does. I had two friends that worked there and I heard all the stories from there. There is kids that are involved in this family, that are getting hurt over this stuff on here. Be upset with the adults, but have compassion for this kids. Parent are not always right and we do make bad mistakes, but who are you to judge. God is our judge and we all will have our day. I thank God everyday that my sister is not here to deal with this. Please our of respect for people that had not control over this matter, have respect. Everyone has things to hide and I am sure the ones on here do.
  • by Auto Dealer Location: Tallahassee on Feb 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    Shut up Susan, how many years have you been traveling South and selling your pills to your brother to sell. Go on & share with LCSO (just like your brother). While on the subject..just what kind of parent have you been? Your kids HATE you and are on drugs themselves. Who could save their M kid P by setting up Donley?
  • by Susan Location: Tallahassee on Feb 19, 2011 at 05:22 PM
    This is for all your know it alls. If you tended to your kids and your life you would not have time to be in my brothers business. I know alot of you that wrote on here and you call yourself good. Everyone that wrote on here, has a past. Put your real name on here. Auto Dealer you are one to talk. I know some workers at your business that are doing the same thing if not worse. So mind your business. As for my parents helping my brother. Where is your proof. Mouths run and don't throw stones at a glass house. You have windows too. Sweep around your own door and send your kids to school instead of laying up with a needle stuck in your arm for your kids to sit on. Please I will let LCSO know just who I am talking about. I am asking that you understand. My parents just lost their daughter and my sister. You love your children unconditionally. Parents don't have to agree but we are talking about adults here. My parents are elderly. Don't mess with them. U want 2 talk. Call me.
  • by Auto Dealer Location: Tallahassee on Feb 18, 2011 at 04:52 PM
    Looks like the trash had enough money stashed at his parents house, Donley paid 16,000 cash and is back in business.
  • by revenge on Feb 18, 2011 at 12:05 PM
    why can't tpd do what they are paid for and keep this trash off the streets?
  • by Question Location: Tallahassee on Feb 18, 2011 at 08:29 AM
    Why wasn't Miranda Priest arrested & charges with the pills? Another deal must have been made by our State Attorneys office, why else would she not be charged since she deals them also?
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 116414074 - wctv.tv/a?a=116414074