LCSO: Runaway Juveniles Recovered

By: LCSO Release
By: LCSO Release

Tallahassee, Florida - June 7, 2012 -

The Leon County Sheriff’s Office had been attempting to locate two runaway juveniles. Julia Francine
11:30pm on May 30, 2012.
brown hair and brown eyes.
black hair and brown eyes.
Both were located in good condition.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tallahassee, Florida - June 5, 2012 -

The Leon County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to locate two runaway juveniles. Julia Francine Hayes and Angelique Brown were both last seen in the area of Roberts Avenue at approximately 11:30pm on May 30, 2012.

Hayes is 16 years old. She stands 5’-2” inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. Hayes has shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. Due to a medical condition Hayes is classified as a missing and endangered child.

Brown is 16 years old. She stands 4’-9” inches tall and weighs 115 pounds. Brown has shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. Brown and Hayes may be in the area of Blountstown, Florida.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Julia Francine Hayes or Angelique Brown is asked to contact the Leon County Sheriff’s Office at (850) 922-3300.

• by coleen on Jun 7, 2012 at 01:28 PM
    they are minors and that is not your business and for the person who said that parents shouldn't be blogging but looking for their kids my husband and I paved the streets making and putting up signs following lead and finally getting our daughter safe. So before you make assumptins you should think there could be leads on these blogs that can lead someone to a missing person
  • by Al on Jun 7, 2012 at 11:21 AM
    Why don't they tell us where they found them and what they were doing?
  • by Anonymous on Jun 6, 2012 at 01:41 PM
    I'd look for them in Panama City. Maybe somewhere on the beach.
  • by heartbroken mom on Jun 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM
    I pray for these young ladies safe return. I have 2 children I would-be beside myself if my children were missing. Please be more sensitivewith the your comments we all are someones childsen
      by coleen on Jun 9, 2012 at 01:07 PM in reply to heartbroken mom
      they are safe and sound thank you to the people who were worried, cared and thank you for your prayers
  • by Julie on Jun 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM
    I am always amazed at how parents sit around and read these comments instead of looking for their child. Regardless I hope and pray they are safe.
      by Hey on Jun 6, 2012 at 01:21 PM in reply to Julie
      Amazed, are you!?!?You know you can read these comments from anywhere in the world. What makes you think the parents are "sitting around" and not looking for their child? I'm actually typing this while I'm driving. JK
      by a mom on Jun 6, 2012 at 01:35 PM in reply to Julie
      Are you serious? Have you ever HAD a child run away? Clearly not. You can only do so much. And I would think there is a chance the girl(s) might read this article and comment, in which case I'd be glued to the comments in hopes of seeing it.
  • by concerned mom on Jun 6, 2012 at 07:26 AM
    Do these girls know each other? If so, sure, likely they're together. If not, shame on all law enforcement agencies for not pulling out all the stops to find them. My prayers are with these young ladies AND the families. (Which, BTW, I've posted several times and WCTV refuses to post my comments...)
  • by truth on Jun 6, 2012 at 06:20 AM
    looks like local thugs, check the crack houses !!!
      by Anonymous on Jun 6, 2012 at 08:37 AM in reply to truth
      They cant even get in because you are hogging all the crack.
        by truth on Jun 6, 2012 at 01:13 PM in reply to
        you need to up your supply!!!
  • by nunya on Jun 6, 2012 at 05:45 AM
    WCTV, please get spell check on these comment sites. Thank you.
      by sb on Jun 6, 2012 at 08:22 AM in reply to nunya
      While that would be AWESOME, I still don’t think it would help. You can’t fix general stupidity.
      by NOMNOM on Jun 6, 2012 at 08:51 AM in reply to nunya
      You are a doofus.
        by Christina on Jun 7, 2012 at 05:12 AM in reply to NOMNOM
        Wow. I am stunned by your brilliance, NOMNOM. Way to go!
  • by coleen on Jun 6, 2012 at 04:29 AM
    first of all its not funny, i called fdle and they said they would fix the error i will call again today thanks to Lucy for her comment and to blackman sounds like you know where they are and that makes you very bad
  • by Lucy Location: Tally on Jun 5, 2012 at 08:15 PM
    I pray these girls are returned to their families soon, their momms' hearts are breaking, no matter what
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 157229575 - wctv.tv/a?a=157229575