At 11:13 P.M. Saturday night, Tallahassee Firefighters from stations 6,3, and 1 responded to the report of a mobile home fire in the 2100 block of Monday Road. Upon the Fire Department’s arrival, a doublewide mobile home was found with approximately 50% involvement in heavy fire conditions, which had already vented itself through the roof. Due to deteriorating conditions the TFD took a defensive attack approach on the fire per Lt. Kenny Schultz. The fire was under control within 20 minutes and the home was deemed a total loss. All occupants were safely out of the home and were assisted by the Red Cross. 3 space heaters are thought to be the cause of the fire but cannot be determined until the investigation is complete.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.