News Release: Florida Department of Transportation
Chipley – A Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) contractor will perform routine maintenance work on various Leon County bridges Sunday, Feb. 16 through Tuesday, Feb. 25 on the listed days at the following locations:
- Sunday, Feb. 16 through Wednesday, Feb. 19, at the Interstate 10 (I-10) Ochlockonee River Relief bridges, east and westbound structures. Drivers can expect temporary day time travel impacts.
- Thursday, Feb. 20, the I-10 bridge at Sharer Road, one mile east of State Road (S.R.) 263. Drivers can expect temporary day time travel impacts.
- Friday, Feb. 21, the U.S. 27 St. Marks River Bridge, northbound structure, 1/2 mile west of the Jefferson County line. Drivers can expect temporary day time travel impacts.
- Saturday, Feb. 22 and Sunday, Feb. 23, the S.R. 20 Gadsden Street bridge, eastbound and westbound structures, 1/10 mile east of S.R. 61. Drivers can expect night time lane closures.
- Monday Feb. 24 and Tuesday, Feb. 25, the S.R. 63 I-10 over pass bridge. Drivers can expect night time lane closures.
All construction activities are weather dependent and may be delayed or re-scheduled in the event of inclement weather. Motorists are reminded to pay attention and use caution when driving through the work zone.
For more Florida Department of Transportation District Three information follow us on Twitter @MyFDOT_NWFL.