Serious Crash Off Wakulla Springs Road

By: Eyewitness News Email
By: Eyewitness News Email

An early morning single vehicle crash leaves the driver in serious condition.

The Leon County Sheriff's Office responded to a single vehicle crash at around one this morning (1/10). The crash involved two passengers. Deputies say that it happened around Glover Road and Wakulla Springs Road, and that the driver is in serious condition. The condition of the passenger is unknown at this time. Both the driver and the passenger were transported to Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.

• by morganja on Jan 25, 2011 at 09:19 AM
    god i miss her so muchh
  • by Garrett Location: Tallahassee on Jan 21, 2011 at 05:56 AM
    I didn't know Mariah, but my brother John went to school with her and he told me about what happened. To all the friends and family of Mariah, I am deeply sorry for your loss. It's not easy losing a loved one, and life can catch us unexpected, but always remember the great times Mariah has given to all of you. Keep her memory, as well as the moments and the happiness that all of you shared together in your hearts and minds. For in those times, she will live on through all of you. From what I heard, Mariah was a great person, and I have no doubt about that at all. Let the impact she made on all of your lives drive all of you to stand strong and stick together. Family and friendship are two very important things in this world, so cherish life every second and never take it for granted. Hold onto those who you love dearly and never let go, let them know each and every day that you love them and appreciate them. To Mariah, may you rest in peace and God Bless you for the impact you've made.
  • by Kaila Location: Crawfordville on Jan 18, 2011 at 01:20 PM
    To hear my classmate/friend dies in a single car crash tore me to pieces. Having wondering minds of exactly WHY this had to happen broke me. Missing her smile,laughter and humurous jokes about me, as well us cracking jokes about her. Mariah is my girl, but within I'm HAPPY she's in a BETTER place. To her family my deepiest sympathy is with you'll.
  • by Rev Michael J. Cauley Location: Crawfordville, FL on Jan 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM
    It is not that our prayers were ignored. Mariah was a very special individual as we know. She is like a daughter or niece to me. Sometimes our Heavenly Father calls someone home early for reasons we do not understand, but obviously it was Mariah's time. Life is very short and we need to appreciate each day, and we need to let those we love know it. Don't let this accident cause you to lose faith. We will all be reunited again. Mariah will live on in each of those she touched which is many. Mariah would want us to get through this and to carry on. Let us keep Tana in our prayers, her Grandma and her Aunt, as well as Pangea, Rowen & Raydon, I wish I could only absorb some of the pain they are feeling. Mariah was an Angel and she will continue to be if we let her.
  • by Morgan on Jan 18, 2011 at 06:35 AM
    Mariah i cant believe your gone... it just still doesnt seem true to me...all the efforts and all the prayers sent out to save you and nothing helped. i wish you could have seen the banner kalie and i made for you at school. all the letters, poems pictures crafts everyone made and brought to the hospital..the detailed journal of everyday you were in the hospital..EMJAY i dont know how im going to get through this without you...its taking so mush to subdue my own feelings so i can help others be strong...just know ill never forget you. your in my heart forever.. and im FINALLY going to get my tat we always talked about...but now inside the wings im gettin your initials and a halo...Rest in peace foreever baby girl i love you sooooooo much.
  • by Rev Michael J. Cauley Location: Crawfordville on Jan 17, 2011 at 10:03 PM
    To The Parent of a Teenager - Now is not the time to question these children. It is a time to mourn the loss of a friend. Let us not imply anything here, is it not bad enough we've lost Mariah. Accidents happen and sometimes such can't be helped. It is not always because of such things you mention or such as you imply. The bottom line is these kids are suffering as I am and as the family is. Mariah was one heck of a girl and this is a tragedy. May God Bless each of you Morgan, Laken et al and the families as well. Let us ask God through our savior Jesus Christ for his protection and to help prevent such tragedies in the future. Let us thank the Doctors, EMT's, Law Enforcement and all for their herculeon efforts. Mariah we love you, and we already miss you, but we thank you so very much for everything you gave to us. Amen
  • by Parent of a Teenager Location: Tallahassee on Jan 17, 2011 at 02:03 PM
    To Morgan and Laken: Yes, it does matter why this accident happened. Is this a dangerous intersection that needs to have a traffic signal? Was the road slick? Did an animal dart out in traffic? Was alcohol a factor? All of these things need to be known so that we can learn from this and possibly prevent this from happening in the future. This is a terrible situation and I feel sorry for everyone involved, but let's learn from this.
  • by Anonymous Location: Wakulla on Jan 16, 2011 at 03:51 PM
    R.I.P. Mariah. May peace be with your friends and family.
  • by Jess Location: T- Town. on Jan 16, 2011 at 03:26 PM
    R.I.P. M.J.H You Will Forever Be In Our Hearts <3
  • by anon on Jan 16, 2011 at 09:25 AM
    R.I.P mariah!! u will be forever missed, im keepin your family in my prayers!!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 113193589 - wctv.tv/a?a=113193589