Madison, FL - At approximately 11:00 AM on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 a passer-by saw smoke coming from a second floor apartment
on Dade Street in downtown Madison.
That person notified the local Fire Department which was only 400 yards to the east of the fire.
A quick response by fire personnel contained the smoldering fire to the wooden front porch.
Madison City Police also responded to the scene.
No injuries were reported at this incident.
Note - pictures have been included (courtesy Pat Lightcap)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.