Structure Fire in Madison

By: Pat Lightcap Email
By: Pat Lightcap Email

Madison, FL - At approximately 11:00 AM on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 a passer-by saw smoke coming from a second floor apartment
on Dade Street in downtown Madison.

That person notified the local Fire Department which was only 400 yards to the east of the fire.

A quick response by fire personnel contained the smoldering fire to the wooden front porch.

Madison City Police also responded to the scene.

No injuries were reported at this incident.

Note - pictures have been included (courtesy Pat Lightcap)


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112626149 - wctv.tv/a?a=112626149
Gray Television, Inc.