TFD Respond to Kitchen Fire

By: TFD Release
By: TFD Release

At 11:17 Thursday evening the Tallahassee Fire Department responded to a kitchen fire in a residence of the 1300 block of Elwell Drive.

When units arrived they encountered a moderate amount of fire contained to the kitchen. The occupants were evacuated and the
fire was extinguished with no extension found. The Red Cross was brought in to assist the 4 occupants and 2 pets.

The fire started by unattended cooking oil being heated on the
stove which ignited and caught the cabinets on fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 117404703 - wctv.tv/a?a=117404703
Gray Television, Inc.