[UPDATE] Arrest Made in Mission Road Shooting

By: TPD Press Release
By: TPD Press Release

Tallahassee, FL -- June 15, 2012 - 1:20pm -

While the shooting investigation is on-going, the reporting person from last night’s incident has been arrested, according to the Tallahassee Police Department.

_______________________________

Tallahassee, FL -- June 15, 2012 - 9:30am -

As of 9:30am, the Tallahassee Police Department has not released any other information regarding a shooting that took place yesterday at 3064 Mission Road.

Eyewitness News is working to get more information. Stay with WCTV for details.

________________________________

Tallahassee, FL -- June 14, 2012 --

The Tallahassee Police Department is currently investigating a shooting incident at 3064 Mission Rd. The victim has been taken to a local hospital and is currently receiving medical treatment. The injuries do not appear to be life threatening at this time.

The investigation is on-going and updates will be made as they become available. The identities of those involved are not being released at this time.

• by Leave Past to History Location: Tally on Jun 18, 2012 at 06:55 AM
    I agree with AWhitePerson - Thre are many respectable and hard working blacks in Tally. Although we need to remember the racist comments come from both sides.
  • by Larry on Jun 17, 2012 at 05:09 AM
    This man should claim "stand your ground" as a defense. Maybe the NRA, right-wing conservatives, Jeb Bush, Republican legislatures, and talk radio will come to his defense. Try it, it works!
  • by AWhitePerson on Jun 16, 2012 at 07:16 PM
    I feel real sorry for the good hard working law abiding blacks in Tallahassee, of which there are many. To read some of the racist comments on here that many of you write about blacks is just not right. Downright insulting and hurtful. Find something constructive to do and give it a rest.
      by Another white person on Jun 17, 2012 at 05:07 AM in reply to AWhitePerson
      Many people hate blacks and don't want to see them succeed. That partially explains why they are so disrespectful and rude to the president of the United States of America. Those unhappy and bitter people need to clean their souls and take a new look at the world. Life is too short to be hateful and complain all the time.
        by AWhitePerson on Jun 17, 2012 at 08:06 AM in reply to Another white person
        I respectfully disagree. I don't believe that the disappointment voiced against President Obama has a thing to do with his color but that's just my take.
          by Caucasion on Jun 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM in reply to AWhitePerson
          Nope. Hate to disappoint you but Obama is despised because he is the worst mistake in Presidential history. Because it is so well known that he was voted in on blatant racist motives. Because he is a living breathing example of the disease this once great nation is now afflicted with. I'm white as a sheet and I'll tell you I would have voted for Colin Powell so quickly it would have made your head spin.
          by HMA on Jun 17, 2012 at 12:21 PM in reply to AWhitePerson
          I'm a black guy who voted for McCain. In my opinion: Obama has been one of the worst president we have ever had and he got far more votes due to his race than he lost.
          by AWhitePerson on Jun 17, 2012 at 04:15 PM in reply to AWhitePerson
          @Caucasian- I'm in total agreement with you. That's what I meant in my response, that Obama is disliked because of his actions, policies, and failures, NOT because of the color of his skin. I'm totally with you on the Colin Powell statement! Atleast CP is a true American and loves this Country our current President.
  • by Anonymous on Jun 16, 2012 at 04:34 PM
    Hey Offisah, they try da steel my druggs!! Git em!! I is a law abidin drugg deelah an dey shot meee!!
      by now thats funny ! on Jun 17, 2012 at 04:05 AM in reply to
      WHANK, WHANK, WHANK !
      by Frances on Jun 17, 2012 at 06:40 AM in reply to
      Seriously, can you imagine anyone being this dumb??
  • by Anonymous on Jun 16, 2012 at 04:13 PM
    Our daily incident of violence brought to you by the local black community which "never does nuffins".
  • by anon on Jun 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    I see, the photo must have been taken at TMH.
  • by anon on Jun 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    Is he sitting in a wheelchair in the photo?
  • by get out my way Location: usa on Jun 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM
    one down one to go.
  • by mr white on Jun 15, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    this white is out, glad I experienced this town while it was good and not the ghetto it is becoming. Last one out tell them thanks for ruining it.
  • by j Location: Havana on Jun 15, 2012 at 01:01 PM
    u cant even walk out the door anymore without sum thug or whatever u wanna call em r running the rds and shootn ppl. I blame the parents because it seems like the troubled ppl come from a disfunctional family.. I say Life in Prision that should straighten em up.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 159141155 - wctv.tv/a?a=159141155