TPD Sexual Predator Notification: Jerry J. Trotman

By: TPD Release
By: TPD Release

Make sure to check out the Sexual Offender page on the WCTV.tv News drop-down bar.

The Tallahassee Police Department is making public notification that Sexual Predator Jerry J Trotman is temporarily residing at 2229 Greenwich Way Tallahassee, FL. 32308. He will be visiting this address for approximately two weeks. Trotman is registered as a Sexual Predator pursuant to chapter 775 Florida Statutes.

Sexual Predators are required by this statute to register their home address. Their address is used for public notification.

If you would like to find out more about Florida’s Public Safety Information Act, and what constitutes the designation of a Sexual Predator or Sexual Offender, please contact the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Sexual Offender/Predator Unit at (888) 357-7332 or the Tallahassee Police Department Sex Crimes Unit at (850) 891-4250. You may also visit the Florida Department of Law Enforcement web site (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us) to locate information regarding all registered Sexual Offenders and Predators in the State of Florida.

The full release is attached.

• by north fl. on Jan 24, 2011 at 05:14 PM
    um north fl trash??? lol please its like that everywhere in this world look round hunnie.. its the year 2011 there alot more goes on than you think..
  • by Can't 4get Location: Tallahassee, Fl on Jan 24, 2011 at 02:49 PM
    People like this don't deserve to be out on the streets, bc this gives them a chance to act again and again. I was raped and it is something that I live with everyday, because when I am in a strange place I have flashbacks. I have a child that was a result from it, and they deserve to hurt like I do everyday. I love my baby, don't ever think I don't but it's a struggle dealing with it. They need to pass a law that won't allow rapists and child molesters to get out of jail ever, b/c while they are out enjoying the free world, victims are out here suffering everyday trying to put it behind us, but how can we.
  • by MO Location: Tally on Jan 24, 2011 at 08:14 AM
    I'm with Larry. Although I think they should rot in Jail and drop the soap every now and then. The maps are covered with Red Dots, notifying where they live.... Are you kidding me? They rape people for a living and get to walk around like the rest of us? Get Real, if it were up to me they'd have their own jail....... UNDERWATER WITH THE SHARKS.
  • by T on Jan 21, 2011 at 04:56 PM
    To D: run an tell dat, home boy!
  • by Airborne on Jan 21, 2011 at 02:32 PM
    More North Florida trash.
  • by D Location: C'ville on Jan 21, 2011 at 02:29 PM
    "Hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband because they are raping everybody up in here"
  • by Larry on Jan 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM
    Why do we let KNOWN PERVS like this out of jail? Sex crimes are an unforgivable offense, ONE TIME should get you life in prison no parole, yet we let them back out and most re-offend? But I know why, it is because we are a bleeding heart society who worries about being too mean to evil child rapists like this. I mean there are people in this country who are AGAINST putting people like Gary Hilton to death, unreal.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114366324 - wctv.tv/a?a=114366324