Football fans are disappointed with the 2011 college football season, according to the latest TallahasseeVoices survey.
TallahasseeVoices is a pro bono internet survey panel sponsored by Kerr & Downs Research. Results are weighted to reflect the demographics of the 90%+ local residents who have access to the Internet at home, work, or school.
The full survey can be found in PowerPoint format above.
TallahasseeVoices Football Predictions
Gators 8 – 4
Seminoles 10 – 2
Rattlers 8 – 3
National Champion – Tie between Alabama & Oklahoma
Florida State will finish #5
17% of fans think FSU will be #1 at the end of the season.
Florida will finish #13
- Gator, Seminole & Rattler fans are all disappointed as customer satisfaction is simply the difference between expectations & performance.
- Gators will finish with 6 or 7 wins
- Seminoles will finish with 7 or 8 wins
- Rattlers finished 8 - 3
- 5th in the nation & the Gators would finish #13.
• Neither school is even close to those rankings.
• The Rattlers missed the fans’ prediction by only 1 victory, while the Gators, if they beat FSU, will miss fans’ prediction by only 1 win.
• A loss to the Gators will leave the Seminoles 3 wins short of fans’ expectations.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.