Football fans are disappointed with the 2011 college football season, according to the latest TallahasseeVoices survey.
TallahasseeVoices is a pro bono internet survey panel sponsored by Kerr & Downs Research. Results are weighted to reflect the demographics of the 90%+ local residents who have access to the Internet at home, work, or school.
The full survey can be found in PowerPoint format above.
TallahasseeVoices Football Predictions
Gators 8 – 4
Seminoles 10 – 2
Rattlers 8 – 3
National Champion – Tie between Alabama & Oklahoma
Florida State will finish #5
17% of fans think FSU will be #1 at the end of the season.
Florida will finish #13
- Gator, Seminole & Rattler fans are all disappointed as customer satisfaction is simply the difference between expectations & performance.
- Gators will finish with 6 or 7 wins
- Seminoles will finish with 7 or 8 wins
- Rattlers finished 8 - 3
- 5th in the nation & the Gators would finish #13.
• Neither school is even close to those rankings.
• The Rattlers missed the fans’ prediction by only 1 victory, while the Gators, if they beat FSU, will miss fans’ prediction by only 1 win.
• A loss to the Gators will leave the Seminoles 3 wins short of fans’ expectations.