Tallahassee Apartment Fire Caused by Unattended Cooking

By: TFD Release
By: TFD Release

December 29, 2010

Last night at 8:55pm, Tallahassee Firefighters responded to a reported kitchen fire in the 700 Block of West Virginia Street. The fire started when the resident left a pan with oil cooking on the stove. The fire spread to the cabinets causing an estimated $15,000 in damages. No injuries were reported during the incident.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112603499 - wctv.tv/a?a=112603499