Tallahassee and the Tea Party

By: Eyewitness News Email
By: Eyewitness News Email

Tallahassee, Florida --

TallahasseeVoices has released a survey on what Tallahassee citizens think about the Tea Party movement.

The survey was conducted in October 2010. Results were weighted to reflect the demographics of the 90%+ local residents who have access to the Internet at home, work, or school.

Read it here first on WCTV.tv

The poll is attached in Power Point format above.

---------------------------

Stay with WCTV for more on this story.

• by Tea Party Fool on Oct 25, 2010 at 03:33 PM
    Bring it on Jack, you loser. I'm tired of supporting you.
  • by The Original Bob Location: Perry on Oct 25, 2010 at 03:02 PM
    Danno, "E."
  • by Jack Location: Tallahassee on Oct 25, 2010 at 02:41 PM
    I'm curious - who decided if those polled wer Conservative, Liberal, or Moderate. Me thinks that a lot of people call themselves Moderate, because they don't want to be labeled as Liberal. Also would suppose by some of the liberal reactions that they might as well exterminate the conservative, right-winger, Tea Party fools.
  • by Anonymous on Oct 25, 2010 at 01:53 PM
    It's all in how the questions are worded. If I told you I couldn't quit smoking, you would probably think that I smoke. Actually I don't smoke and therefore I can't quit smoking. It is a play on words and the pollsters know how to word the questions to get the answers they want. Bottom line is that these polls are biased in some way and you can't believe what they say.
  • by Really? Location: Tally on Oct 25, 2010 at 01:46 PM
    Geez, what a waste of time and money this was. Glad it was funded by the private sector. I would be ticked off if my tax dollars were spent on this *cough cough* "research."
  • by JAMES Location: TALLY on Oct 25, 2010 at 12:20 PM
    THIS HAS TO BE INSTIGATED BY THE TALLAHASSEE DEMOCRAT EDITORIAL---NO OTHER BUNCH COULD BE SO FAR OFF BASE
  • by James on Oct 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM
    ANONYMOUS: (ABOUT "PSYCHOBABBLE) -- If you are a female, and if I was not already married, I would marry you, sight unseen. If you are a male, I would like for you to marry my sister! You are good breed ! I have stated some astounding things myself, if I don't say so myself, but you just made me look elementary and shook idiotic pollsters at their very CORE !!!!!! I am saving your post in my permanent files ! Please continue to post on here because this place is so liberal at times. It needs some intelligence, and quite frankly, I cannot carry it by myself. Ha ha ! There really are some great posts on here by intelligent people responding in heartfelt manner.
  • by Danno Location: Tally on Oct 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM
    Bubba, do you mean questions like: 1. President Obama is: a. A Kenyan b. A Communist c. A Terrorist sympathiser d. Single-handedly destroying the fabric of America e. All the above
  • by walt Location: tallay on Oct 25, 2010 at 11:25 AM
    george bush and the repubs caused all our economic mess. and they will make it worse. teapartyers are stupid. real stupid.
  • by Bubba Location: Tallahassee on Oct 25, 2010 at 10:27 AM
    Descriptive surveys are nice, but more substantive questions addressing policy issues and positions would be more helpful. What does this "data" really say? It suggests that conservatives and liberals can't agree on the time of day, and that the majority of people living in Tallahassee are fence sitters. We know the latter to not be true, so where does this really leave us?
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 105682608 - wctv.tv/a?a=105682608