[UPDATE] TPD Searching for Missing and Endangered Man

By: TPD Press Release, Eyewitness News
By: TPD Press Release, Eyewitness News

[UPDATE] 10-6 3:23PM

WCTV has heard reports of Morley being sighted around town. He had been sighted as recently as the FAMU game on Oct. 4. The Tallahassee Police Dept. has also heard similar accounts, but have not confirmed this. At this time, Morley is still officially missing.

Anyone with information should contact the Tallahassee Police Department at 850-891-4200.

-----------------------

PRESS RELEASE PROVIDED BY TPD:

The Tallahassee Police Department says 37-year-old Keith D Morley was last seen at about 11:30 am on Friday,September 17.

Morley is described as a black male, 5’10 feet tall last seen wearing a white T-shirt and black gym shorts. Morley drives a white GMC van with “DJ KD KD SOUNDS” in black lettering on the sides of the van.

The Tallahassee Police Department’s Special Victims Unit is seeking information on the location of this subject.

• by THIS IS TO MUCH Location: TALLAHASSEE on Oct 8, 2010 at 08:55 AM
    I was told that this is NOT the first time that KD has went missing. He has done this before for attention. Someone I know saw him a a Sigma party last week end. If he is NOT missing he need to let the authorities know so they can get him out of his system as missing.
  • by Also crushed Location: Buffalo NY on Sep 21, 2010 at 05:55 AM
    I am equally crushed. I worked with KD a dozen years ago when he was just getting his DJ business going and he's a great guy. My thoughts go out to him and his family. KD, I hope you're okay.
  • by Crushed Location: Tallahassee on Sep 20, 2010 at 08:27 PM
    I am just crushed to hear this. KD was the DJ for my husband and I wedding and is a good friend of my husband. KD is a great guy and I'm really praying that he alright. He and his family are in my prayers.
  • by former Tally resident Location: US on Sep 20, 2010 at 06:56 AM
    Endangered from the police normally means he is missing and have an idea that he could be in harms way. They won't release details because it could put him in more danger. KD is well known in Tallahassee . I really hope he is found, alive and well. My prayers go out to him and his family.
  • by jen Location: tallahassee on Sep 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM
    They do not give information because it could not only put the subject in danger, but also family, friends and associates. They are asking for help locating this individual. They are not required to say why. Would you want all your personal info out for everyone with all the perverts that are around. I wouldn't. You help out of the goodness of your heart, not because of what you may benefit from it. His family and authorities are asking for help.
  • by ? on Sep 18, 2010 at 10:16 AM
    BECAUSE -- you are just so much BS. People need to know why a person is "endangered" or else they shouldn't use the danged word. We aren't in kindergarten.
  • by BECAUSE on Sep 18, 2010 at 09:13 AM
    He is endangered because law enforcement said he is. Have you people ever thought for a second that they don't give every tid bit of information to the media because it could compromise their investigation ?? Probably not , but now you can think about that .
  • by Misty on Sep 18, 2010 at 07:39 AM
    I was wondering the same thing... What does make him endangered??
  • by TallyTrashTalks2 Location: Tallahassee on Sep 18, 2010 at 07:36 AM
    @posted by ?, I have to agree with you!! Is Mr. Morley endangered because he needs to take regular meds, involved in something illegal or what?!?!? More specific information needs to be shared with the public and TPD must know something or they wouldn't included words like endangered!
  • by ? on Sep 18, 2010 at 05:46 AM
    What makes him endangered?
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 103198424 - wctv.tv/a?a=103198424