Posted: 9:58 PM
- A recent expansion of the Florida Silver Alert Program that displays the images of missing seniors on lottery ticket terminals at convenience stores has already proven to be a success.
Posted: 8:59 PM
- The Florida House of Representatives Finance and Tax Subcommittee today passed Proposed Committee Bill FTSC 14-02 to expand the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program to provide additional educational opportunities to Florida’s low-income families.
Updated: 7:06 PM
- A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Emanuel Menz, last seen in the 3200 block of Ferdon Blvd in Crestview, Fla. wearing a blue jacket, blue denim coveralls, and a long sleeved shirt.
Posted: 2:51 PM
- Today, the Senate Committee on Appropriations, chaired by Senator Joe Negron (R-Stuart), passed Senate Bill 860, known as the Florida GI Bill, and CS/SB 248, regarding Assisted Living Facilities (ALFs). Both pieces of legislation will now head to the Senate Floor.
Posted: 1:18 PM
- Florida has joined a multistate lawsuit stemming from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill, seeking to hold British oil company BP accountable for damage to the state's natural resources.