Posted: 9:16 PM
- The westbound outside lane of U.S. 90 from New Bethel AME Church to Hilltop Drive in Gadsden County will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14 to allow trucks to enter and exit the Quincy Bypass project site.
Posted: 8:08 PM
- A pregnant South Carolina woman who drove a minivan carrying her three young children into the ocean surf off Florida is being charged with attempted murder and aggravated child abuse.
Updated: 7:12 PM
- The Florida State University Board of Trustees today voted to select Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs Garnett S. Stokes as the university’s interim president, effective at the close of business Wednesday, April 2.
Posted: 5:23 PM
- The 4,089 acre prescribed burn will take place in Liberty County between Forest Roads 125 and 183. The burn will improve wildlife habitat, eliminate vegetation build up and reduce the threat of wildfires.
Posted: 4:15 PM
- In anticipation of the Stand Your Ground Rally scheduled for Monday, the Tallahassee Police Department is planning to make the route as safe and efficient as possible for all involved.
Updated: 6:55 PM
- A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Emanuel Menz, last seen in the 3200 block of Ferdon Blvd in Crestview, Fla. wearing a blue jacket, blue denim coveralls, and a long sleeved shirt.
Posted: 2:38 PM
- Wakulla School District students took part in the annual Special Olympic Games at Wakulla High School Friday, March 7. The Special Athletes began the games by participating in an opening ceremony that was led by the Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office around the WHS track.