Updated: 5:37 PM
- Most residents of Plantation Woods neighborhood knew something was wrong Saturday morning when they heard gun shots, but one neighbor was at the scene before the shoot out happened and an officer was killed.
Posted: 10:08 AM
- Several conservation groups filed lawsuit against the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the National Marine Fisheries Service. They alleged the government's role in allowing the deaths of thousands of imperiled sea turtles and countless other marine animals outside of power plant cooling systems.
Updated: 5:11 PM
- Saturday's shocking events in the Plantation Woods subdivision leave a sheriff's deputy dead, another wounded, and a neighborhood in shock. The family who shares a fence with the gunman react to the tragedy.
Updated: 5:38 PM
- According to Leon County Sheriff's Office, Deputy Smith and Deputy Colin Wulfekuhl were responding to a call about a house fire in the Plantation Woods subdivision when the suspect ambushed Smith and killed him
- The Seminole Tribe of Florida is among almost 20 communities nationwide receiving help from the federal government to improve their water utilities' readiness for the effects of climate change.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.