Electrical Outlet Sparks Fire at a Lowndes County School

By: Dontaye Carter Email
By: Dontaye Carter Email

Lowndes County Superintendent Steve Smith says an employee noticed sparks were coming out of one of the outlets in the hallway near the cafeteria at 11a.m..

He says that led to a small electrical fire. Smith says the the school called the fire department, pulled the fire alarm and evacuated students, teachers and staff.

No one was injured in the fire.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 103722809 - wctv.tv/a?a=103722809
Gray Television, Inc.