A Fire Destroys a Bainbridge Home

By: Donnitra Gilbert Email
By: Donnitra Gilbert Email
The blaze destroyed the home but no one was injured inside.

(Courtesy: Gary Cate)

Our partners at Bainbridgega tells us that a blaze gushed through this Bainbridge home.

Inside, was a grandmother and her two grandchildren with their fireplace going.

Home owners said the fire began in the roof above the chimney. Firefighters fought the blaze in 20 degree weather for two hours. Fortunately, No one was injured.


WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 113633014 - wctv.tv/a?a=113633014
Gray Television, Inc.