A Frying Pan Ignites a Kitchen Fire In Georgia

By: WCTV Staff Email
By: WCTV Staff Email

Firefighters responded to a call at 1012 Palmetto Street in Bainbridge yesterday.

They said when they arrived smoke was pouring through a roof vent.

The Homeowner Dorothy Walden arrived a few minutes after the fire fire fighters contained the blaze. Her home sustained minimal damage.
Officials said the fire started when a frying pan was left on a hot burner and ignited.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 105107059 - wctv.tv/a?a=105107059
Gray Television, Inc.