AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) -- Firefighters in Augusta say a 6-year-old boy
accidentally started a fire that burned down a large barn on his
No one was injured in the Saturday blaze, which also consumed a
large playhouse that was being built as a Christmas present.
Cary Russell, a Richmond County fire battalion chief, says the
boy unintentionally set fire to hay inside the 60-foot barn. The
flames spread to a boat, a four-wheeler and a tractor inside the
barn and burned for nearly three hours.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.