Man Attempts to Buy, Then Steals, Marijuana from Teen

By: Caroline Gonzmart Email
By: Caroline Gonzmart Email

Deputies say a call came in from an apartment complex on Spiral Road that a teenager's cell phone had been stolen.

Agents say once they investigated the case, they realized marijuana was involved.

TCSO says 19-year-old Frank Coston was going to buy the drugs from the minor when he decided he didn't want to pay for them - then pulled out a gun.

Coston faces numerous charges including armed robbery.

Both he and the teen are charged with marijuana possession with intent to distribute.

• by GV Location: Ga on Jan 21, 2011 at 04:54 AM
    Broke,I ain't retired.I got a long way to go before I retire,and ss will propbably not even exist when I get there.
  • by Broke on Jan 20, 2011 at 04:58 PM
    GV, please. You are not paying for any of those things. You are retired.
  • by Ha! Location: Tallahassee on Jan 20, 2011 at 01:02 PM
    HA! He kind of resembles Tiger Woods.
  • by GV Location: Ga on Jan 20, 2011 at 01:00 PM
    We are broke.,it can't be free.You actually think that everybody who smokes is going to grow it?As far as you being tired of paying,woopdee doo.I'm tired of it to.Also tired of paying for people's healthcare,unemployment,housing,foodstamps,22in rims,gold teeth,illegals,etc.You say potheads stay home?Well this guy wasn't at home.Do you not see the light at the end of the tunnel.If they do all you say,and you say make them grow their own and not sell it,I guess then they'd have to pass a law and make it illegal for someone to sell it then.Kinda goin in circles,ain't ya?
  • by Broke on Jan 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM
    People profit off of alcohol I am not for that either. Pot heads stay home, alcoholics get in the car and drive from one bar to the next. I say stop allowing the sale period. If you want to smoke or drink that is ok, but you have to grow it or make your own. You can’t get in the car and go buy it. Yes there are rules and regulation for the sale of alcohol, but those rules cost me money to enforce and I don’t drink so why should I have to pay for your babysitter to enforce the rules of your recreation. Do what you want to do. Just don’t allow the exchange of money for it. Make them stay home and produce their own. Make it so you can not buy it anywhere if you want it you have to make it or grow it. Make is so it is free for all then nobody profits off of it. That I am for
  • by We are broke. on Jan 20, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    GV, if it is free to everyone. No one will steal it. Allow them to grow all they want. Just not sell it. It has to be free. Economic Warfare is the only answer for detroying the drug trade. I tierd of paying for this war on drugs. If people want to be stupid, let them.
  • by Big Fat Pothead. on Jan 20, 2011 at 10:49 AM
    If it is legalized then the govt will tax the bejeezus out of it, so it will be expensive. Then when people start to grow and sell their own... that weed will be made illegal because it won't have the appropriate tax stamps. Then you are right back at the same problem.
  • by GV Location: Ga on Jan 20, 2011 at 10:17 AM
    PrezNixon,so since it is a weed,it won't make any money?Really?So I guess if it is legal,and is sold in stores,it would cost very little.Kinda like cigarettes maybe?
  • by Anonymous on Jan 20, 2011 at 10:16 AM
    Someone stole my shadow. Can anyone out there help? It's dark and it's height ranges from small to much taller than myself depending on the time of day and my orientation to the sun. Please help!!!
  • by PrezNixon Location: tally on Jan 20, 2011 at 09:23 AM
    @ GV .... if it is legal, the cost of marijuana would drop to almost nothing (it is a weed). There would be no market for it as there would be very little money to be made from the sale.....most users would just grow their own, or like Canada and some states, there would be stores that sell it, not unlike liquor.....many problems would be solved and law enforcement can spend more time on real crimes, the jails would empty up to 15% that are in for marijuana, etc. A win win situation for all.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114238784 - wctv.tv/a?a=114238784