Moultrie Man Arrested for Molestation

By: Donnitra Gilbert Email
By: Donnitra Gilbert Email

Investigators say John James Oliver is behind bars after evidence matched reports from the little boy's mother.

Investigators say the six-year-old woke up as Oliver was allegedly touching him in a private manner.

The little boy told his grandmother what happened, she told the boy's mother who then reported the incident to Moultrie Police.

"He was adamantly denying the accusations, however, evidence and interviews haven't been able to provide an alibi for his location at the time of the incident," says Moultrie Police Corporal William Stone.

Investigators say the incident took place on May 14, 2011. Oliver remains in the Colquitt County Jail charged with one count of child molestation.

• by Sorry for the kids on May 26, 2011 at 08:09 AM
    I'm pretty sure this little boy didn't just pick him out of a hat, reguardless of his age I doubt a six year old would lie about something like that, and for those that would think otherwise if you have kids around that age I could see why they wouldn't come to you. The grandmother has nothing to do with it I have a young man who lives in my neighborhood who's uncle was molesting him for over 4 years and no one believed him that now young man is now gay he didn't make his choice someone made it for him so all molesters male and female need to never be released once a perv always a perv.
  • by cece on May 25, 2011 at 03:42 PM
    i am sure there is more to the story other him not having an alibi.
  • by Quazetria Location: Havana on May 25, 2011 at 09:01 AM
    yo, this be nasty as all get out!
  • by dean Location: Ga on May 25, 2011 at 01:23 AM
    wow!. I am single and live alone. There is almost 16 hours a day I have no alibie.I guess I am guilty of all crimes that are commited during those hours.
  • by Tyree Location: Marietta, Georgia on May 24, 2011 at 06:23 PM
    Just-another-molester, wanting somone to know who he is...Just another felon whom wants to return to jail! Sit back and wait, he will be overwhelmed by his 'hollywood status', and just another pervert, seeking children, to prey-upon, will return to jail.
  • by JackieC on May 24, 2011 at 05:26 PM
    This guy looks like what I think of when I picture a run of the mill child molester. Go straight to jail you THUG!
  • by Hmmm on May 24, 2011 at 04:49 PM
    How do you defend yourself against this? All you can do is deny it and there would be no physical or DNA evidence either way most likely from touching. They are just going on a 6 year old's word. Wonder if the grandmother disliked him prior to this? His life is over - regardless of if he is guilty of innocent.
  • by SH88 Location: tally on May 24, 2011 at 04:15 PM
    Where's TIR (The Idiot Responds)?
  • by Tally senior on May 24, 2011 at 04:01 PM
    Black pervert! According to TIR, there aren't any black child molesters.
  • by Anonymous on May 24, 2011 at 02:52 PM
    whatcha think TIR.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 122529874 - wctv.tv/a?a=122529874