News Release: Georgia Insurance & Safety Fire Commissioner
Atlanta – Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudgens said an investigation by his office into early morning fire that killed a Seminole County man has been ruled accidental.
Dezra R. Jones, 53, died in the fire at 600 South Henderson Avenue, Donalsonville, Ga. Fire Investigators have determined that an electric space heater placed too close to a sofa started the blaze.
Commissioner Hudgens said the home was a total loss. The fire call came in at 10 a.m.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.